By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167
ktay95 said:
so wtf is this. Classic arcade mode or maybe subspace like story mode... Im hoping it has both =D

It could be a stage hazard.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
ktay95 said:
so wtf is this. Classic arcade mode or maybe subspace like story mode... Im hoping it has both =D

It could be a stage hazard.

damn that would be one mean stage hazard

Warning! Adorable Intereference Approaching!

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

I just want to see what's on the 3DS's bottom screen/Wii U's second screen already! I thought it'd be the damage counters but apparently that's on the main screen still.

"Uh-oh, someone's observing from afar. That's no good. The Yellow Devil will come flying in from the background."

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

"In the train stage, the rear car can change during battle. It'll detach and move backward, so be careful! This pic features the Linebeck Trading Company, which is being transported for some reason."

Signature goes here!

God I love Linebeck's theme! I hope it's in the game's soundtrack... or else!

"Pic of the day. N-now wait a second, let's talk this through! We don't wanna miss today's Nintendo Direct, right?"

t3mporary_126 said:

"Pic of the day. N-now wait a second, let's talk this through! We don't wanna miss today's Nintendo Direct, right?"

Hype! Hype! Hype! I want a new character!

Signature goes here!

lmao, I wouldn't have thought Rosalina in Smash would be awesome, nor that she would be anything more than a Peach clone. But that stuff she was pulling off with Luma looked like a lot of silly fun, can't wait to see more of that.