By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167
leedlelee said:
Villager's moves are absurd...
I may just have a new favorite character...

Him being able to ride his projectile is gonna make an interesting approach for sure.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I wonder if you can control the direction of Villager's Lloid rocket? It's looking like a horizontal special move.

Sorry, Truck, Can't resist posting this update early

""Pic of the day. Here's a new Assist Trophy--the Skull Kid! I repeat, it's an Assist Trophy, not a new fighter. The characters announced on the website are the fighters!"

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

AstroGamer said:

Sorry, Truck, Can't resist posting this update early

""Pic of the day. Here's a new Assist Trophy--the Skull Kid! I repeat, it's an Assist Trophy, not a new fighter. The characters announced on the website are the fighters!"

I was hoping for full character for him, but I'll take it! Wil he bring the moon to crush everyone?

OH GOD YES, SKULL KID =D

Around the Network

Cool. Perfect for an assist trophy, considering in his game he had exactly one attack: throw the moon at you.

Or maybe he'll simply transform another player into a Deku Scrub. How should I know?

LoZ Majora Mask confirmed, what for though? 3DS or WiiU

tbone51 said:

LoZ Majora Mask confirmed, what for though? 3DS or WiiU

2DS exclusive, special coding will stop it from running on 3ds or XL

Did we miss a confirmation about a Majora Mask remake or sequel? Sakurai is such a tease...

SKULL KID!!!! AWESOME!!!!!

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!