By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167

Last weekend, I played the full Japanese version for a couple hours. Mostly played 1 on 1 with mostly newcomers. I think I'll main Shulk. His lengthy smashes add a nice element to force the opponent of the defensive as well as having two hits. The backslash does has nice coverage especially when returning to ledge.
Peach is also nice to play. Discovered Peach can spawn a Bob-omb with her down b. Like her new up aerial and side b without startup
Dedede is nicely buffed and the Gordos provide nice zoning.
Link is also buffed.
Greninja felt nice and powerful. I like the side b with its good range. His up special is really nice too. The Neutra, b has decent finishing knockback
Duck Hunt seems to have some element of difficulty for me. He's very projectile oriented
Default Palutena has horrible specials. Her up smash is amazing. Her dash attack is horrid. I like her pole dance taunt
Little Mac is nice but I hate his poor air game since I play more aerial
I like Olimar's new recovery.
Megaman is awkward without jabs or forward smash. His up tilt is pretty good but his specials except Rush are sucky
Villager is pretty good but his side smash and tree are only for edgeguarding but the axe from the tree is pretty solid. Gyroid is decent for zoning too as well as recovery.
Pac-Man side B is godly. His B is awkward to charge but effective. The hydrant requires particular use. Pretty solid aerials too
Robin 3rd stage of his neutral is most useful. Arcfire is useful. I like his smash attacks
Lucina is okay

Also a collection of trophy pics

http://imgur.com/a/bXgI1#0

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network

Interesting, I can't wait to play as all these characters!

I agree with the character notes you've said regarding the ones I've played in the demos. It's interesting swapping from Link to Mega Man and noticing the incredible difference in how they play. I like Mega Man, but some of his attacks I honestly don't use. Link is very good for the playstyle I frequent. That's probably why I like Ike as well.

I'm very interested to see how well I control characters like Little Mac and Greninja. I'm very interested to play them.

Also, Palutena pole dance taunt? Of course she has that...

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

"Here's a glimpse of StreetSmash. Make sure to set this up once you get the game. The more fighters you play against at once, the more loot you can earn."

Signature goes here!

So here's a pretty neat site that lets you choose a grid of Smash characters and their alts:

http://apps.warchamp7.com/smash/roster/#

And here's who I'd like to be great with when the game comes over!

Smeags said:
So here's a pretty neat site that lets you choose a grid of Smash characters and their alts:

http://apps.warchamp7.com/smash/roster/#

Nice, here's mine: 

Did I go overboard?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

Nice, here's mine: 

Did I go overboard?

I think you're forgetting a few dozen.

Problem is there's too many characters to choose from! Would have chosen them all

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

"We've improved the Fighter Records window to make it easier to browse through. I'm assuming you'll be building up your records fast once you start playing the game."

Signature goes here!

we're almost to two weeks away!!! EXCITING!!!!!

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

blackmagicwolf said:
we're almost to two weeks away!!! EXCITING!!!!!

YES! I can almost taste it. I can't wait to play with all of you guys!

Signature goes here!