By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167

Things like updating the Fighter Records will be the little details we can't really appreciate until the game is actually here.

At least we don't have to wait long!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

"Well, I'd better post some pictures from the Wii U version once in a while, right? We've brought back the Castle Siege stage from Fire Emblem! "

"Most of the games in the Fire Emblem series have a different unique setting and have fields without much height, so it was hard to narrow down what venues to focus on. Castle Siege and Colosseum are two stages that aren't exclusive to specific games in the franchise."

Signature goes here!

Cool! I loved stage from Brawl! Glad it's coming back!

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

I think there is some truth to the "Destroying Circle Pads" thing. I can tell mine is getting looser, and that's after playing with Mega Man for 15 minutes. Anybody else having problems?

IamAwsome said:
There definitely is some truth to the "Destroying Circle Pads" thing. I can tell mine is getting looser, and that's after playing with Mega Man for 15 minutes. Anybody else having problems?

My circle pad still seems intact after one week. My 3DS is kinda new here (bought it in March I think), don't know if it changes anything.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
IamAwsome said:

I think there is some truth to the "Destroying Circle Pads" thing. I can tell mine is getting looser, and that's after playing with Mega Man for 15 minutes. Anybody else having problems?

I've had no issues; but then again I have an XL. Could that have something to do with it?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Blown away by the demo. So far the gameplay has met my high expectations, and now I'm even further anticipating the Wii U version. I might have to buy a Wii U after all.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

I'm having a lot of fun with the demo...
Videos and streaks really don't do the game justice...
The new items are great...
I'm terrible with Mario but alright with Link and Pikachu...
The real stars of the demo are Villager and Mega Man...
Villager is about as fun to play with as I expected...
His/her moves are so ridiculous...
I wasn't particularly excited to try Mega Man, but he might become one of my favorites...

Have a nice day...

We're almost there! Let the Final Countdown begin!

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

blackmagicwolf said:
We're almost there! Let the Final Countdown begin!