By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167

Dayum, we are still missing some important characters, but some could be hidden.

23 Confirmed with 16 missing (17 with mewtwo included)

Here is who we are missing. *Hidden Character in previous games

***Jigglypuff (100%)
**Falco (100%)
* *Ness (100%)
Wario (100%)
* *C. Falcon (100%)
Ice Climbers
Metaknight
*R.O.B
**Mr Game+Watch
*Wolf (Close to No Chance)
*Snake (Close to No Chance)
Ike (Close to No Chance)
Lucas
**Ganondorf
Squirtle (Close to No Chance)
Ivysaur (Close to No Chance)
*Mewtwo

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

Dayum, we are still missing some important characters, but some could be hidden.

***Jigglypuff (100%)
**Falco (100%)
* *Ness (100%)
Wario (100%)
* *C. Falcon (100%)
Ice Climbers
Metaknight
*R.O.B
**Mr Game+Watch
Ike (Close to No Chance)
Lucas
**Ganondorf
*Mewtwo

Nice list! I mostly agree with you on the chances of each character of returning.

- Anyone who's been in more than one game has a great chance of returning (Jigglypuff, Falco, Ness, Captain Falcon, Ice Climbers, Ganondorf, Mr. Game & Watch)
- New non clones characters from Brawl have a reasonably good chance of returning (Wario, R.O.B., Metaknight)
- New clones characters from Brawl should be axed (Wolf, Lucas, Ike)
- Given the Charizard reveal and the number of Pokemons we have already, I'd say Squirtle, Ivysaur are gone.
- I'd also say characters who were cut from Melee to Brawl have no chance of returning (Dr. Mario, Roy, Mewtwo, Pichu)
- Then there's Snake that I don't know if he could come back. Maybe it was a one time deal but then again Sonic is here again.

Another fun fact, Brawl had 16 newcomers! We only have 6 newcomers announced for SSB4.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
tbone51 said:

Nice list! I mostly agree with you on the chances of each character of returning.

- Anyone who's been in more than one game has a great chance of returning (Jigglypuff, Falco, Ness, Captain Falcon, Ice Climbers, Ganondorf, Mr. Game & Watch)
- New non clones characters from Brawl have a reasonably good chance of returning (Wario, R.O.B., Metaknight)
- New clones characters from Brawl should be axed (Wolf, Lucas, Ike)
- Given the Charizard reveal and the number of Pokemons we have already, I'd say Squirtle, Ivysaur are gone.
- I'd also say characters who were cut from Melee to Brawl have no chance of returning (Dr. Mario, Roy, Mewtwo, Pichu)
- Then there's Snake that I don't know if he could come back. Maybe it was a one time deal but then again Sonic is here again.

Another fun fact, Brawl had 16 newcomers! We only have 6 newcomers announced for SSB4.

Actually 18 newcomers technically (Pokemon Trainer counts as 3). Sakurai stated from the beginning that he didn't want to  add so many characters including newcomers. He wanted to balance the game with veterans which he and his team has done an incredible job of if i may say (look at Zelda/Bowser/Zero Suit/etc).

Im fine with 8-12 newcomers cuz unlike Melee⇒Brawl, Veterans will feel fresh and some completely new( Especially Pit+Bowser).

I made a thread awhile back but i'll post this here!!! (Its Trivia)

★SSB (N64): 12 Playable Characters [8 Starters / 4 Hidden]     New Characters: N/A

Represents: 10 franchises      

New Franchises: N/A

★SSBM:        26 Playable Characters [14 Starters / 11 Hidden]   New Characters: 14

Represents: 13 franchises

New Franchises: (3) Ice Climbers   Mr Game+Watch   Fire Emblem

★SSBB:        39 Playable Characters [25 Starters / 14 Hidden]   New Characters: 19

Represents: 19 franchises

New Franchises: (6)  Metal Gear    Sonic    R.O.B    Pikmin   Wario   Kid Icarus

★SSB for WiiU/3DS  *29 Playable Characters [?? Starters / ?? Hidden]   New Characters: 6

Represents: *16 franchises

New Franchises: (4)  Megaman   Wii Fit   Punch Out   Animal Crossing

So far we have for the new game 6 new characters but 4 represents new franchise already more than SSBM did! If Characters like Pacman/Miis/Takamaru/Isaac/Shulk get in, we have alot of new franchises!

"Tac (on the left) steals your charged power. If you've charged up a lot, he might steal a ton of it. Chase after him quickly to get it back!!"

Signature goes here!

Bunch of new pictures were released today.

Here's some of my favorites. ^_^

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

***Jigglypuff (100%)
**Falco (100%)
* *Ness (100%)
Wario (100%)
* *C. Falcon (100%)
Ice Climbers
Metaknight
*R.O.B
**Mr Game+Watch
Ike (Close to No Chance)
Lucas
**Ganondorf
*Mewtwo

I hope Jiggly Puff does not return. She was a complete waite of a character and needs to be replaced with a different pokemon.

RedFlamehaze said:
tbone51 said:

I hope Jiggly Puff does not return. She was a complete waite of a character and needs to be replaced with a different pokemon.

No way, she's completely unique and her Air Game is devastating! She's awesome, in SSBM she was a top tier character!

and the fact she is one of the hidden 4!

"The 3DS version will have roughly the same types of Assist Trophies and Pokémon. Just roughly…"

Signature goes here!

"For the first time in the Smash series, Beam Swords will feature graduated colors. The attack item on the left is the Fire Bar. This is a peculiar weapon that becomes shorter after each swing."

Signature goes here!

Link with two swords? Awesome.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!