By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167

"With the Super Leaf, any fighter can have ears and a tail. You can also float in the air by pressing the jump button. We're still figuring out whether you'll be able to attack with the tail..."

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I wonder how Charizard and Fox would look like with those on

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

I like how he mentions they're still trying to figure out if you can attack with the tail. Cause it's a good question. I pose it to you! Should we be able to? And what button should be used to initiate it?

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

"The menacing foe, Orne! It inflicts devastating damage--it's even more powerful than the Ultimate Chimera in the last game. RUNNN!!"

Signature goes here!

blackmagicwolf said:
I like how he mentions they're still trying to figure out if you can attack with the tail. Cause it's a good question. I pose it to you! Should we be able to? And what button should be used to initiate it?

I don't think we should since it would be a disadvantage for a lot of characters. Say it works like the beam sword and it replaces your regular attack, it would reduce the range of a character like Link but maybe if they make you spin toward your opponent it could be a good move.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

"We didn't introduce ALL of the Assist Trophies in the Smash Bros. Direct. Here's Dillon from Dillon's Rolling Western!! He may rival Sonic in the art of rolling."

"This is his trophy. He may be an animal, and his buckles are definitely on the adorable side, but there's no denying he looks cool!! His Assist Trophy can even do things like a quick charge."

Signature goes here!

Yes! Dillon! I bet he'll be a good assist trophy.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

"You can get up on the lights of this special ring. It's a perfect secret hiding place."

"And you can attack the lights and have them fall to the ground! That makes things dark. The lights are way up high, but even Little Mac can get up there by jumping off the ropes."

Signature goes here!

"Members of the Enemies That Love to Hide Association, here are Octorok and Met. Calmly grab them while they're ducking."

Signature goes here!

Throwing enemies sounds fun

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842