By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167

Does anyone recognize the song that plays during the item montage? It's pretty jazzy.

Around the Network

I agree, doing codes now would be a waste. But once we have a definitive date for the summer we should totally do that! We can start like a week before it's released so we're all ready to go then once we have time and are "together" we can do tournaments and Smash Runs and stuff!

Epic!!!!!!!

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

"Samus and Zero Suit Samus!! How will she match up with her new jet boots?"

Signature goes here!

"Your character starts a Smash Run as a relatively ordinary fighter. But before the game, you can outfit yourself with certain items that can help power you up early, which will give you a big advantage later on!! These items are much like the Powers you'd find in Kid Icarus: Uprising."

Signature goes here!

"Here's a very, very new fighter in the upcoming Smash games, Greninja. Greninja's sophisticated moves are extremely fun to use once you get used to how it controls!"

"The side special attack Shadow Sneak is a move that makes Greninja suddenly disappear and ambush opponents. If you press and hold the button, Greninja will move a greater distance. Another unique feature is you can move Greninja around freely while charging up."

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

If shadow sneak can be moved as a defensive evasion like mewtwo's teleport, then i will i feel much better that mewtwo isn't included.

"This is the final destination version of Gerudo Valley. No more surprise visits from Koume and Kotake, and the bridge is gone. There are no distractions and there's nowhere to run. And the score that plays in the background is "Gerudo Valley."

"You can make most stages turn into a final destination. Depending on the stage, it might be floating in midair or perched on a cliff."

Signature goes here!

YES! Final destination forms in 3DS stages too!! I'm definitely getting this at summer.

My biggest fear about the "For Glory" mode is that it's going to be Time Battle only. I really hope I'm wrong and that there will be a Stock Battle option for competitive play.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
My biggest fear about the "For Glory" mode is that it's going to be Time Battle only. I really hope I'm wrong and that there will be a Stock Battle option for competitive play.

I agree completely...Stock 3 should always be default with options for Stock 5 and Timed. I don't think anyone even mildly serious plays timed battles...