By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - X1 vs PS4 E3 Games Comparison

sales2099 said:
SlayerOfPrey said:
sales2099 said:
SlayerOfPrey said:
The difference between Microsoft and Sony exclusives are simple. 90% of all Microsoft's exclusives are on pc as well. Quantum Break will be on pc as well, I'm just sure, Titan fall is on pc etc. Sony's games are only on PlayStation.
There is no reason for me now to buy Xbox. I'm going to build myself a enthusiast sick pc and get a ps4 at launch and I'm set for next gen. Bring it on baby.

So really, you are telling me that you need a PC to compliment your PS4, that alone, it cant stand up to X1 in games.

Stop reading my post out of context, and read it just as I wrote it. I don't have to posses all consoles in order to get all the games I like to play. Just a pc and ps4 will be enough for me.

You know i'm right. I canjust hook up my Xbox one controller to the pc and hook my pc to my 65 inch tv and have a better experience. Unless i want games like halo and forza, wich i never cared about. Its going to save me some money if i dont buy the xbox. i currently own everything including the WII U and let me tell you its expensive^^ to buy alot of exclusives.  On pc games are cheaper and more often on sale than on consoles.

Sounds like your using PC as a crutch for PS4 where as I could only use a Xbox 1 and have both.

This entire thread is one desperate crutch by you.. Most of those games we know nothing about, and Sony has not even announced games by naughty dog, media Molecule, and others.

Quite a few of those MS games are less then impressive9Ryse, Killer instinct, Insoniac game)

Around the Network
Metallidude said:
sales2099 said:

Sounds like your using PC as a crutch for PS4 where as I could only use a Xbox 1 and have both.

This entire thread is one desperate crutch by you.. Most of those games we know nothing about, and Sony has not even announced games by naughty dog, media Molecule, and others.

Quite a few of those MS games are less then impressive9Ryse, Killer instinct, Insoniac game)

Most of the PS4 games are indie free-to-play......ya

MS still has unannoucned games too. lol both are still holding back.Sorry but its funny seeing PS fans NOT backing PS when in a X1 vs PS4 debate. Im sorry, I didn't know PC was part of the Sony family ;)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

I think MS won in terms of games. They delivered on their promise.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Lol might as well take down Final Fantasy 15 and Kingdom Hearts on that list.

yah take down FF15 and put up The Witness for the PS4

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
Metallidude said:
sales2099 said:

MS still has unannoucned games too. lol both are still holding back.Sorry but its funny seeing PS fans NOT backing PS when in a X1 vs PS4 debate. Im sorry, I didn't know PC was part of the Sony family ;)

Most games are indie F2p? Sure buddy. This is a pathetic desperate attempt to make x1 in light of negative feedback to look good by you. The games right now are about equal, PS4 is a far more attractive system to prchase. No one is going to buy xq because you posted some list on Vgchartz on games we do not even know how good they will be,

Ms went for quantity, PS didn't rush and panic, the games will be there. Only forza really looked at out of the x1 exclusives. Launch titles are never that great

Only major difference i see here is Titanfall. People are super hyped about that game and are super bummed its not on PS4.

A potential system seller for the Xbone.

However i think its been said that Titanfall is a timed exclusive?

Which i believe is the same thing with FF15. (this is just a guess!)

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Metallidude said:
sales2099 said:

Most games are indie F2p? Sure buddy. This is a pathetic desperate attempt to make x1 in light of negative feedback to look good by you. The games right now are about equal, PS4 is a far more attractive system to prchase. No one is going to buy xq because you posted some list on Vgchartz on games we do not even know how good they will be,

Ms went or quantity, PS didn't rush and panic, the games will be there. Only forza really looked at out of the x1 exclusives. Launch titles are never that great

Check the PS list, provided by fans themselves. Most of their games are digital, and free to play. We don't know how good the PS4 games will be either, but doesnt change that X1 has more as of this moment (at least in retail).

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

There's also the Media Molecule game they presented at the February Playstation 4 reveal.

Also you're listing two games that have a high probability of being timed exclusive for the 360 as exclusives. Dead Rising 3 and Titan Fall, but you're not listing Final Fantasy 15 and Kingdom Hearts 3. Even if they're also timed exclusives it's the same thing you're doing for two games on the Xbox One line up. If we find out later that they're not exclusive then remove from the list.

*edit*

Alright.  I made a mistake with both World of Tanks and Puppeteer.  World of Tanks is 360 and Puppeteer is PS3.  My bad.  

I made it easy for you.  Just copy and paste.

Retail: 10

Infamous Second Son, Killzone Shadow Fall, Knack, Driveclub, The Order: 1886, Diablo 3, FF 14, Final Fantasy 15, Kingdom Hearts 3, The Witness

Digital: 18

Rain, Transistor, Secret Ponchos, Galak-Z, Octodad: Dadliest Catch, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee - New 'n' tasty, Outcast, Mercenary Kings, Don't Starve and Ray's The Dead,Daylight, Primal Carnage, Warframe [free-to-play], War Thunder [free-to-play), Blacklight: Retribution [Free-to-Play], DC Universe Online [Free-to-Play], Planetside 2 [free-to-play], Doki-Doki Universe [Free-to-Play], Hohokum [digital], Super Stardust (Untitled) [probably digital]

Move: One

Media Molecule unnamed creation game.

Xbox 1 Exclusives (At least not on PS4)

Retail: Nine

Quantic Break, Forza , Ryse, Sunset Overdrive, Dead Rising 3, Project Spark, Halo, Titalfall, Black Tusk teaser

Digital: Six

Killer Instinct, Crimson Dragon, Max: The Curse of Brotherhood, D4, What Lies Below, Minecraft
Kinect: One
Kinect Sports Rivals,
Pre/Post Microsoft E3 (2): Fantasia: Music Evolved, Plants VS Zombies: Garden Warfare

kupomogli said:
The list has been updated and Puppeteer still wasn't added to the list of PS4 retail games. Rain isn't up there either. Not sure if it's digital or retail. Probably digital.

There's also the Media Molecule game they presented at the February Playstation 4 reveal.

For Xbox One, World of Tanks, free to play digital game is not up there.

Also you're listing two games that have a high probability of being timed exclusive for the 360 as exclusives. Dead Rising 3 and Titan Fall, but you're not listing Final Fantasy 15 and Kingdom Hearts 3. Even if they're also timed exclusives it's the same thing you're doing for two games on the Xbox One line up. If we find out later that they're not exclusive then remove from the list.

FF15/KH3 are confirmed to be multiplat. Sorry to break the news. Also many PS3 digital games are said to be timed. So i believe in including them until confirmed otherwise.

Thanks for update though. Just a rough view of what we know.Actual 2013 lists of actual released games, while also factoring in metas, will be the real battle