By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - X1 vs PS4 E3 Games Comparison

Now that the numbers are updated the OP doesn't make any sense :P

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
SlayerOfPrey said:
The difference between Microsoft and Sony exclusives are simple. 90% of all Microsoft's exclusives are on pc as well. Quantum Break will be on pc as well, I'm just sure, Titan fall is on pc etc. Sony's games are only on PlayStation.
There is no reason for me now to buy Xbox. I'm going to build myself a enthusiast sick pc and get a ps4 at launch and I'm set for next gen. Bring it on baby.

So really, you are telling me that you need a PC to compliment your PS4, that alone, it cant stand up to X1 in games.

Stop reading my post out of context, and read it just as I wrote it. I don't have to posses all consoles in order to get all the games I like to play. Just a pc and ps4 will be enough for me.

You know i'm right. I canjust hook up my Xbox one controller to the pc and hook my pc to my 65 inch tv and have a better experience. Unless i want games like halo and forza, wich i never cared about. Its going to save me some money if i dont buy the xbox. i currently own everything including the WII U and let me tell you its expensive^^ to buy alot of exclusives.  On pc games are cheaper and more often on sale than on consoles.

Oh boy, again this "it's on PC, but I count it as Xbox exclusive" mentality. Ok, I guess that makes Witness PS4 exclusive then.

HoloDust said:
Oh boy, again this "it's on PC, but I count it as Xbox exclusive" mentality. Ok, I guess that makes Witness PS4 exclusive then.

Well that makes 10 and makes this thread an official fail

Didn't they show nothing for Black Tusk's game? 

If you are going to count exclusives just because they said it is coming, why aren't you counting Santa Monica's game, Last Guardian and etc... ? 

Around the Network

Isn't Diablo 3 coming to 360? Or are we just talking PS4 vs Xbox One?

Drakrami said:

Didn't they show nothing for Black Tusk's game? 

If you are going to count exclusives just because they said it is coming, why aren't you counting Santa Monica's game, Last Guardian and etc... ? 

Santa monica game is in there and TLG was not part of E3 which makes sence thats not included (i think... im not sure anymore...)

sales2099 said:

Seems polocies and price have taken the spotlight......but what about the games?

Looks like Microsoft actually did the impossible...and showed more exclusives then Sony.

PS4 Exclusives (at least not on X1)

Retail: 7, 9 if FF/KH are confirmed not on X1)

Final Fantasy 15 (? Not confirmed exclusive), Kingdom hearts 3 (? Not confirmed exclusive), Infamous Second Son, Killzone Shadow Fall, Knack, Driveclub, The Order: 1886, Diablo 3, FF 14

Digital: 17

Transistor, Secret Ponchos, Galak-Z, Octodad: Dadliest Catch, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee - New 'n' tasty, Outcast, Mercenary Kings, Don't Starve and Ray's The Dead,Daylight, Primal Carnage, Warframe [free-to-play], War Thunder [free-to-play), Blacklight: Retribution [Free-to-Play], DC Universe Online [Free-to-Play], Planetside 2 [free-to-play], Doki-Doki Universe [Free-to-Play], Hohokum [digital], Super Stardust (Untitled) [probably digital]

Xbox 1 Exclusives (At least not on PS4)

Retail: Nine

Quantic Break, Forza , Ryse, Sunset Overdrive, Dead Rising 3, Project Spark, Halo, Titalfall, Black Tusk teaser

Digital: Six

Killer Instinct, Crimson Dragon, Max: The Curse of Brotherhood, D4, What Lies Below, Minecraft
Kinect: One
Kinect Sports Rivals,
Pre/Post Microsoft E3 (2): Fantasia: Music Evolved, Plants VS Zombies: Garden Warfare

Final Fantsasy is a confirmed PS4 exclusive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Versus_XIII

Kingdom Hearts III well Tetsuya did pretty much spit on the 360 with his comments but he hasn't confirmed anything but FFXV is confirmed. 

antfromtashkent said:
HoloDust said:

Well that makes 10 and makes this thread an official fail

I'd say any thread that is based on presumption that games that can be played on 2 different platforms are exclusive is a fail by default.

Just to be clear, I don't view Witness as PS4 exclusive, being anounced for PC and iOS too, but considering lot of those Xbox "exclusives" will be released on other platform too (PC), I don't see how we can skip over it.

SlayerOfPrey said:
sales2099 said:
SlayerOfPrey said:
The difference between Microsoft and Sony exclusives are simple. 90% of all Microsoft's exclusives are on pc as well. Quantum Break will be on pc as well, I'm just sure, Titan fall is on pc etc. Sony's games are only on PlayStation.
There is no reason for me now to buy Xbox. I'm going to build myself a enthusiast sick pc and get a ps4 at launch and I'm set for next gen. Bring it on baby.

So really, you are telling me that you need a PC to compliment your PS4, that alone, it cant stand up to X1 in games.

Stop reading my post out of context, and read it just as I wrote it. I don't have to posses all consoles in order to get all the games I like to play. Just a pc and ps4 will be enough for me.

You know i'm right. I canjust hook up my Xbox one controller to the pc and hook my pc to my 65 inch tv and have a better experience. Unless i want games like halo and forza, wich i never cared about. Its going to save me some money if i dont buy the xbox. i currently own everything including the WII U and let me tell you its expensive^^ to buy alot of exclusives.  On pc games are cheaper and more often on sale than on consoles.

Sounds like your using PC as a crutch for PS4 where as I could only use a Xbox 1 and have both.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.