By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - X1 vs PS4 E3 Games Comparison

LurkerJ said:
sales2099 said:

Offcourse. This one is bound to go there. But hey its a year of waiting.

Waiting for what? It's available on THREE other platforms, What kind of gamer who doesn't have a 360, PS3 OR a PC?

Your posts are reaching. Pretty funny when you always complain about SONY boys' twisted lists.

Ok....so you dont wait and thats one less sale for the PS4 version.

Geez we are all to happy to talk X1 vs PS4, but suddenly other platforms matter when comparing games. k

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
Metallidude said:
sales2099 said:
Metallidude said:
Max King of the Wild said:
love how this thread backfired

Well it's a sales2009 thread, it was bound to fail lol.

Sony announced more indie games that are timed exclusive? Compared to a few X1 games that are timed.

Retail at least is extremely one-sided

1 sided? LMAO, Sony stuck to launch Ms spewed everything for the entire year. most of those x games won't amount to much like 360 launch titles, launch titles simply rarely are that good. There is more to gaming then retail, didn't realize the goal post could move.

LOL wow. Talk about your reversals.

Typically Sony reveals games years in advance and fans ALWAYS prioritized retal games over downloadable. My my how people change their tunes when their favourite corporation does.

You are cherry picking... to prove that some Sony fans are cherry picking sometimes...?

sales2099 said:
Metallidude said:
sales2099 said:
Metallidude said:

Sony announced more indie games that are timed exclusive? Compared to a few X1 games that are timed.

1 sided? LMAO, Sony stuck to launch Ms spewed everything for the entire year. most of those x games won't amount to much like 360 launch titles, launch titles simply rarely are that good. There is more to gaming then retail, didn't realize the goal post could move.

Typically Sony reveals games years in advance and fans ALWAYS prioritized retal games over downloadable. My my how people change their tunes when their favourite corporation does.

Thats funny, please show me 1 post I said otherwise? I'll be waiting. Stop making up stuff and changing the goal posts. MS games are not going to make people spend 100 more, most of thos egames we dont even know how good or bad they are, Ryse and killer instinct already are not looking good. Insomniac have not done anything good in years,

antfromtashkent said:
sales2099 said:
Metallidude said:
sales2099 said:
Metallidude said:

You are cherry picking... to prove that some Sony fans are cherry picking sometimes...?

Clearly desperate, he keeps chaning the goal posts of the discussion lol.

The difference between Microsoft and Sony exclusives are simple. 90% of all Microsoft's exclusives are on pc as well. Quantum Break will be on pc as well, I'm just sure, Titan fall is on pc etc. Sony's games are only on PlayStation.
There is no reason for me now to buy Xbox. I'm going to build myself a enthusiast sick pc and get a ps4 at launch and I'm set for next gen. Bring it on baby.

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
LurkerJ said:
sales2099 said:

Offcourse. This one is bound to go there. But hey its a year of waiting.

Waiting for what? It's available on THREE other platforms, What kind of gamer who doesn't have a 360, PS3 OR a PC?

Your posts are reaching. Pretty funny when you always complain about SONY boys' twisted lists.

Ok....so you dont wait and thats one less sale for the PS4 version.

Geez we are all to happy to talk X1 vs PS4, but suddenly other platforms matter when comparing games. k

I think you are too invested in SALES099 vs PS FANS mentality right now you are willing to shut down common sense. Make lists of games that are only available exclusively on either Xbone or PS4 if you want to have a proper comparison with fruitful discussions.

antfromtashkent said:
sales2099 said:

Think you and me differ on "sometimes". That, would be severely understating it.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

SlayerOfPrey said:
The difference between Microsoft and Sony exclusives are simple. 90% of all Microsoft's exclusives are on pc as well. Quantum Break will be on pc as well, I'm just sure, Titan fall is on pc etc. Sony's games are only on PlayStation.
There is no reason for me now to buy Xbox. I'm going to build myself a enthusiast sick pc and get a ps4 at launch and I'm set for next gen. Bring it on baby.

So really, you are telling me that you need a PC to compliment your PS4, that alone, it cant stand up to X1 in games.

Retail: Six, 7 if FF/KH are confirmed not on X1)
Final Fantasy 15 (? Not confirmed exclusive), Kingdom hearts 3 (? Not confirmed exclusive), Infamous Second Son, Killzone Shadow Fall, Knack, Driveclub, The Order: 1886, Diablo 3

Still hasn't put FF14 on the list...