By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

IvoYarido said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
shea, your other fight exactly the same as your, but fox just does it with way more speed and power. Plus, you can make it so I can't move until I'm coming back from death. Fox just does everything, from your uptilt combos to through combos, better than all your other characters. He's so freakin hard.

I find this funny. I think Shea's Fox is the one I have the best win-loss ratio with. 

Oh, Shea, would you mind if I posted that Mario Vs. Dedede match replay I have? Replays don't have names attached so I can just label you anon if you'd like. I'm just proud of that WoP I did to you :x

You can post it.  By the way, I think Riot is the only person who thinks my Fox is my best character.  I guess it is because he beats all of my characters, and my Fox is the only one that does well against him.  From what I have seen, most people think that Mario is my best.   

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

Around the Network

Your Falco is evil ; ; If I actually cared enough to pull off infinites during friendlies you'd probably never use your Mario or Luigi against me again. >.> Probably would hate me too :x

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

IvoYarido said:
Your Falco is evil ; ; If I actually cared enough to pull off infinites during friendlies you'd probably never use your Mario or Luigi against me again. >.> Probably would hate me too :x
You must mean the chain grabbing?  I suck at doing it, and I am only able to pull it off on heavy characters or fast-falling characters.  You were beating me pretty badly so I went for it, and I felt evil for doing it.  I am sorry about that.  You still won the match anyway.  Dedede has an infinite?  I know Mario has an infinite, but I never do it.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

Fun duels brute.
Any tips for my TL?
Other than the random bombing and Spike suicide, cause those were just for fun. =P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

nice job iclim you play really great you totally owned me

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
iclim4 said:
Fun duels brute.
Any tips for my TL?
Other than the random bombing and Spike suicide, cause those were just for fun. =P

you used him very great,the best TL ive challenged,but i think you shouldnt jump after your oppenent it leads to alot of suicides

brute said:
Hehe, I care more about having fun.
We had those REALLY close matches.
Both over a hundred at there last stock. =P
I was surprised you used Ike on me right after I used him though. Felt like a challenge!
I was working on my arial attacks most of the time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:
brute said:
Hehe, I care more about having fun.
We had those REALLY close matches.
Both over a hundred at there last stock. =P
I was surprised you used Ike on me right after I used him though. Felt like a challenge!
I was working on my arial attacks most of the time.

yeah they were fun,but i need to get better

brute said:
iclim4 said:
Fun duels brute.
Any tips for my TL?
you used him very great,the best TL ive challenged,but i think you shouldnt jump after your oppenent it leads to alot of suicides
Haha thanks, I've only killed myself once and that was because I forgot I used my second jump. >_<
The other times I just went for you with my dair which I never actually use offstage in serious duels.

Dedede's down throw can chain while just standing against DK, Bowser, Samus, Mario, and Luigi. It can also infinite Marth and up weight wise if I pin them against a wall. Marth and up weight wise can all also be dashing chaingrabbed with proper timing and the correct grab type except for Luigi (he slides too far). All of them are inescapable unless Dedede does something wrong.

I'll do dashing chaingrabs in friendlies, but standstills I'd rather avoid unless its for money. Put money up and I'll be the biggest ass you've ever seen.

Had a friend that loved Mario. Fought almost exactly the way you use yours. One day he told me he wanted to face me with me attempting infinites... I agreed. Normally, he'd do pretty well. Occasionally winning. However, this way I 3 stocked him taking 0 damage for a 2/3 set. He refuses to use his Mario against me now no matter who I chose >.>

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations