By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Why would you say such a horrible thing Delta? I want the game NAO! Have to wait 27 days. ;-;

Around the Network

Its good in that it means they are getting many sent out now. Perhaps they can meet demand and then produce plenty for the USA launch. Bad would be if they sell out of basically all of them and then they have to keep making so many Japanese versions and not have as many for the USA launch, but I think there will be a fairly reasonable amount made for the USA launch.

Also, Im sorry Bacon. One for making you sad. Two for the fact that Im not sure where the apostrophe is on this keyboard and that I dont feel like looking for it.

The game comes out the weekend AFTER spring break, which really sucks I wanted that week to play Smash and get good, and BTW I was looking on the computer the Brawl discs will be out March 3rd, our store always gets games the day after so we'll get them in March 4th, maybe if my boss isn't a douche or the assistant manager can help me go ahead and get my copy then I could have it a week ahead of time ^_^.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

DeltaXIII said:
Hello from Tokyo. Im staying at a manga cafe tonight, so I have internet for a little while before I go to sleep. I feel I must report that I saw maybe over 300 copies of Brawl in stores today. Then again, I was in Akihabara, so there were quite a few stores.

Whoa. So much for Nintendo not being not knowing how big Brawl was going to be/ship enough copies. 

The more copies out the more people see it...the more people buy it...saturate the world with Brawl!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

@Ben.

But less in stores means more people want to buy it (and have) which means bigger success.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

No, Ben is right, creating an unacheivable demand frustrates customers and hinders Nintendo's ability to impress third party developers with what the Wii can do.

If you only sell 840,000 when you could have sold 1,320,000, it makes a big difference.

WOW!!
I didn't know that!!! (some of it)

I'm glad that the producer also intended this website to be a guide as well. It is very helpful for the novice player learning the game!!

27 DAYS till the launch!!! =0

I'm not saying producing few copies is good, what I'm saying is kind of hard to explain for me. So just nvm my post.

Btw: bump, how could you guys let this one fall of the front page?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Update for today was the Old School Mario stage. Of course this is known info. Unlock it by beating Event Match #19

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!