By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

I preordered November 3rd.

Around the Network

Preordered mine on october 31th.... *sigh*....was suposed to get it tomorow :(
Oh and that EB games where i preordered is NOT in a mall :P

Proud owner of a Wii, a Xbox360 and a PS3 (...two PS3's...)

My main brawl characters

Now playing:

wii:Super smash bros. brawl, The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
ps3: Guitar hero 3,4,5. Rock Band 1,2. Resistance 2
Xbox360:Nhl2k9, Mass Effect, MW2, Halo 3.

I still need to preorder mine

Just 4 more weeks for N.A.!

I preordered a copy early last year.

Around the Network
wiiforever said:
^there won't be a demo

There WILL be a demo in kiosks! If not a demo, then an actual version of the game. Super Mario Galaxy in kiosks were actually the completed game. Brawl was the first demo Nintendo actually put in stores in Japan. Before the Brawl demo, there weren't Wii kiosks in Japan.

Oh, and mmnin, you are lucky, a lot of places won't let you do it until they have a date or until it is a few months until launch.

A tournament at Gamestop sounds really sweet, and it might be a chance to see how good I am (probably not much.)

I'm torn between a $10 gift card or playing Brawl Saturday night...I guess because I'm not sure how enjoyable the tournament would be...if it'd be full of people I'd rather not hang around, if I'd have to wait long to play, if I have to be outside (it'll probably be freezing), etc...I'm thinking...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

And yeah, I think the tourney should be 2 players only...4 players would be too crazy and probably unfair for the tourney.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

A question about the Wii's online: Can you talk to people like on Xbox? If not, does Nintendo have anything plan in that area? I'd love to talk shit to my Vgchartz Nintendo peeps.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
A question about the Wii's online: Can you talk to people like on Xbox? If not, does Nintendo have anything plan in that area? I'd love to talk shit to my Vgchartz Nintendo peeps.

For Brawl, no. Although, you can have taunts online that have short messages on them. and you can only do that with friends.