By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Those were some interesting matches Tao. Man your Wolf is as annoying as crap. My excuse for losing those last three rounds is I've never fought a good wolf player. Wolf's smash is as anoying as crap. Your also pretty good with Lucas. Stupid Poison Mushroom at the end of the match.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Around the Network
Xeo_842 said:
How bout now?

and the results Xeo-1 Tao-3. i prefer to play with no items. but they were very fun matches. you sonic is a beast.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

thts why i hate items, they get in the way, i want to play against your sonic again with no items because he seems to be your best person ^_^

i just now saw the updates and i saw this!!!

thats Gimic300's he sent in!!! thats so wild!!!! He's a member of vgchartz!

Sorry about the on and off stuff, guys. I'll be on for real soon.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Anyone up for a couple of matches?

Signature goes here!

Gimic300 (my best friend and fellow mamber of VGChartz) is so lucky! He got one of his pics up on the Dojo!

TruckOSaurus said:
Anyone up for a couple of matches?

i will play you truck

Someone make a room.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I like Bacon said:
Gimic300 (my best friend and fellow mamber of VGChartz) is so lucky! He got one of his pics up on the Dojo!

Nintendo Fan Girl said:

i just now saw the updates and i saw this!!!

thats Gimic300's he sent in!!! thats so wild!!!! He's a member of vgchartz!

wow, that's awesome, how did he sent it in, was there a contest or something?