By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Hehe she sounds like a nice ppl! Any way when a person lose there mind they become week hehe anger is the enimly! I would love to play them both agen i hope by then they get use to the lag. How offten are they on or well at your house?

On a side note i wish i had ppl who i could play in persion like ivo!

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

I put them online because they wanted to try it. They may come back tonight or tomorrow. I'm going to hide my pillows this time and probably just sit back and watch them if they do and I get them online. Its fun to play them both but watching their reactions is just hilarious.

Wish I had another GC controller though so more then one of us could play at a time :/

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Wait till I get another Wii... I'mma mop the floor with everyone all over again.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

What happen to your old wii riot?
i look fowared to it ivo! But BUT! i want to play you some too.

Fun games Ivo( Lily, Loggy and Bob).
It was great playing against different styles of different characters.
Tried my best to use a lot of different characters too. Haha
Till next time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

I played? I know Lily Loggy and Squiggy Bob were but I was in an Ulduar raid on WoW :x One of them must have been using my name...

I'd imagine it was SBob or Lily, Lily's my doubles partner and uses Dedede for it occasionally and BoB plays mostly with the random button. I did hear Lily scream with glee that she apparently cape push killed you with Meta Knight once...

Speaking of which my ears still hurt X.x

Ewww less wow and more smash!

Lily sounds like quite the interesting person...

Fun matches with Tao and B4L last night.

I needed those wins to ease my battered ego after a couple hours of Armored Core 4...

Lily isn't usually so violent about playing smash. It's only when someone beats her in a way she doesn't deem possible that she gets violent. JSKI landing about 20 Lightning Kicks on her with Zelda in a single match seemed to do it >.>

She's probably the most aggressive of all of us though, I keep telling her to slow her roll and be more deliberate. I can generally 2-3 stock her every time in any match up with a character I'm practiced with. However in Brawl+ she's a lot harder to beat and I can't compete against her without using Kirby or Pikachu. Her style just suits Brawl+ much more then normal Brawl. We normally stick to Brawl+ actually unless I stick them online.

Edit: Shea! My comeback with Dedede was so mind blowing that it killed our connections! <.<;

Edit2: Woo Shea, good games. :P My thumbs starting to get a little sore though, was playing Brawl+ with Lily before I hopped online for a few hours. Did you record any of those? If so I hope you don't post my 'recouperation' matches where I basically just flopped about like a fish while you knocked me around. <.< I did get you a few good ones in the end though! :P Kirby Hamma ftw!