By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

damn i wish i knew you were recording those matches shea, i would have used ness -_- lmao i was dying left and right.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network
taomaster06 said:
damn i wish i knew you were recording those matches shea, i would have used ness -_- lmao i was dying left and right.

Hmm, sometimes I will and sometimes I won't.  I should make a name tag that says video or something...

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

shizzlee said:
taomaster06 said:

Hmm, sometimes I will and sometimes I won't.  I should make a name tag that says video or something...

lol either that or just only post the ones where i win :)

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Just do what I did, change a taunt to say recording and when your recording a match just start with it. People usually won't attack you out of it if it says something useful and if they do just stop the recording.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

ssbb champion

Around the Network

@Ivo: Do you still record Brawl matches? It's been ages since I've seen vids from you!

Signature goes here!

shizzlee said:

I used my brother's youtube account.  Mine is for Sonic only :D Part 1 is complete,

Yes, I do not have all stages and characters unlocked :(  I might randomly start recording my matches sometimes.

i dont think any1 expected me to win that norfair match :P

Haven't been able to record anything lately. I no longer have a program to convert DVDs into something Youtube can read. Until I buy a new one for my new comp (since I lost the other ones disc) I can't record anything.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Fun games Shea.
I don't know why, but I'm always drawn to challenge a Falcon paunch... And it doesn't help when I'm up against someone who can time it well..
Everytime you charge that darn paunch I always charge in head first. And I ate one in the face almost everytime. Haha

'Twas fun playing again after so long.
Til next time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Brawling again this Saturday (with friend) at various points throughout the day. Message me with a rough time estimate if you're interested.

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club