Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

ssbb champion

Around the Network

@Ivo: Do you still record Brawl matches? It's been ages since I've seen vids from you!

Signature goes here!

shizzlee said:

I used my brother's youtube account.  Mine is for Sonic only :D Part 1 is complete,

Yes, I do not have all stages and characters unlocked :(  I might randomly start recording my matches sometimes.

i dont think any1 expected me to win that norfair match :P

Haven't been able to record anything lately. I no longer have a program to convert DVDs into something Youtube can read. Until I buy a new one for my new comp (since I lost the other ones disc) I can't record anything.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Fun games Shea.
I don't know why, but I'm always drawn to challenge a Falcon paunch... And it doesn't help when I'm up against someone who can time it well..
Everytime you charge that darn paunch I always charge in head first. And I ate one in the face almost everytime. Haha

'Twas fun playing again after so long.
Til next time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

Brawling again this Saturday (with friend) at various points throughout the day. Message me with a rough time estimate if you're interested.

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Is wii online down or somthing because regless what i do i cant get it to conet but the web is comply ok. I look at the web sight and its telling me to reset the roter but i did and it still not working hmmm... any ideals?

Ok now its update hmmm i am doing this from the test the consion.

All fixed that was soo odd i do not know what happen but i am online if any one wants to play i am dieing to play with wrio some i am likeing his air game but i play way too aggresive with him hehe.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

I would love to face someone in Smash, but I don't have anyone's codes listed on my Wii.

If anyone has the courage to face me, send me a message, along with their code.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I just got up a few mins ago but i guess i am up for a game. My code in my sig.

Who areoz he allways seems afk! or away from wii so afw?

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

I'm up for a match right now, if anyone's up to it.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."