By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Is wii online down or somthing because regless what i do i cant get it to conet but the web is comply ok. I look at the web sight and its telling me to reset the roter but i did and it still not working hmmm... any ideals?

Ok now its update hmmm i am doing this from the test the consion.

All fixed that was soo odd i do not know what happen but i am online if any one wants to play i am dieing to play with wrio some i am likeing his air game but i play way too aggresive with him hehe.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

I would love to face someone in Smash, but I don't have anyone's codes listed on my Wii.

If anyone has the courage to face me, send me a message, along with their code.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I just got up a few mins ago but i guess i am up for a game. My code in my sig.

Who areoz he allways seems afk! or away from wii so afw?

I'm up for a match right now, if anyone's up to it.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Very fun games ivo! I never landed soo many thunder kicks!

Around the Network

Didn't land many on me but dear lord watching my 2 friends kick and scream every time you landed one on them was comedy gold. Lily destroyed one of my pillows after awhile though :x Now I have to clean up a bunch of feathers ._.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

lol i though it was odd playing some one different each time! They have to rember to block and dodges and stop putting there faces into my foot!

Unlike me they pretty much are strictly offline so they weren't used to the minor input lag. In their defense they're both much more difficult offline. I was laughing my ass off watching them try to perform online. XD

I told Log to use his main but he was determined to use Ike and DK instead. He mains Game & Watch :x

Lily though... was determined to win by any means necessary. Watching her flail around Tornado and Dsmash spamming on Meta Knight was glorious. I really really wish I had my camera charged. I could have won 1000 bucks XD

Did i beat the MK? I rember landing a thunder kick on MK i did not even know that was posable!

You did, that is when Lily thought it was an opportune time to destroy one of my throw pillows. She's one of the most violent people I know X.x

It's no wonder she can never get a guy to date her XD