By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

IvoYarido said:

Lily isn't usually so violent about playing smash. It's only when someone beats her in a way she doesn't deem possible that she gets violent. JSKI landing about 20 Lightning Kicks on her with Zelda in a single match seemed to do it >.>

She's probably the most aggressive of all of us though, I keep telling her to slow her roll and be more deliberate. I can generally 2-3 stock her every time in any match up with a character I'm practiced with. However in Brawl+ she's a lot harder to beat and I can't compete against her without using Kirby or Pikachu. Her style just suits Brawl+ much more then normal Brawl. We normally stick to Brawl+ actually unless I stick them online.

Edit: Shea! My comeback with Dedede was so mind blowing that it killed our connections! <.<;

Edit2: Woo Shea, good games. :P My thumbs starting to get a little sore though, was playing Brawl+ with Lily before I hopped online for a few hours. Did you record any of those? If so I hope you don't post my 'recouperation' matches where I basically just flopped about like a fish while you knocked me around. <.< I did get you a few good ones in the end though! :P Kirby Hamma ftw!

I didn't record anything.  Good games though.  You were adjusting from Brawl+ in the beginning?  That explains why I started to get owned by Kirby and DDD in the end.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

Around the Network

Yar... Easiest way to tell if I was just playing Brawl+ is if I use Up-Throw on Dedede. Up-Throw is Dedede's combo starter in Brawl+ so I tend to grab and just straight Up-throw without thinking.

Kirby's combos all start with F-throw or D-throw so its no different really, except on characters like Fox he can easily 0-KO them with little to no effort yet gets destroyed by characters his same weight. :x Kirby in Brawl+ is so broken XD

I also use Luigi on Brawl + since the gravity change makes his floatiness much better for me. I can't use him at all in Brawl :x

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Well at lest i did not spam smash on zelda! I do not like smash spam other then on fox maybe! Any way i am getting on any one want to play?

Off for now i guess post on my wall if you want to play!

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Dam haxer cant play base braw any more.

I really need to stop randomly doing something stupid and killing myself. It makes me a sad panda when I just randomly decide "I dai naow". ._.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Around the Network

A sad panda?

I gotta use that line.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

tagged, cos i wanna get into ssbb more but im not very good so i need time to practice, lol :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Such a great fealing to desotry ppl in a 3v1 lol. Dam basik braw have a lot of ppl where they team up on one person. But they are just trash nomly so its funnly and kind of sad.

ahah long time no see ivo

Any Brawlers around?