By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

@ twitl still faily laggly there lots of stop go lag soo dam hard to play sweet spot only chaters vs it.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network
Smashchu2 said:
OK, so I have good enough internet to play now. My code is
1848-9745-0967

what are your codes?

It's in the sig! I'll probably add you sometime this weekend.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Smashchu2 said:
OK, so I have good enough internet to play now. My code is
1848-9745-0967

what are your codes?

It's in the sig! I'll probably add you sometime this weekend.

Cool. I added you and Jski (had the number in his sig). I'm on usually when I'm home. Check you guys out sometime.

Was anyone else really annoyed that they changed shielding on the gamecube controls so that it only happens with the digital-override-click on the L and R buttons? That was needless! Why do it? Still annoys me to this day.

P.S. Add me if any of you want to do some 5-stock or greater items battles.

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Its soo funnly when in the random braw when its 3 v1 or even 2 v 1 ppl team up soo much in that i wander if they think they are skilled? But i must say its great to beat them.

Around the Network
JUG said:
Was anyone else really annoyed that they changed shielding on the gamecube controls so that it only happens with the digital-override-click on the L and R buttons? That was needless! Why do it? Still annoys me to this day.

P.S. Add me if any of you want to do some 5-stock or greater items battles.

Yeah, I aded you.

Yay Shea. Twas a good night tonight :P

Feel sorry for SM128 though... I think we might have taken a vengeance on him for the item spawning :x

Is there anything you think I could improve upon? I'd be interested in hearing your opinion for once :p

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Was I the one who had items on? >_>

Anyways, fun games.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Most ppl do not like items well the crazy strong items. I do not mind most its just the trofyes, poke balls and smash balls i find too strong. Other then that i guess they are not too bad.

IvoYarido said:

Yay Shea. Twas a good night tonight :P

Feel sorry for SM128 though... I think we might have taken a vengeance on him for the item spawning :x

Is there anything you think I could improve upon? I'd be interested in hearing your opinion for once :p

Eh, not really.  You did beat me 4 times in a row when we first started.  I was like :O  It's really hard to say what to improve upon since you are basically the only good DDD, Kirby, Pikachu, and Sonic that I actually play against lol.  What I would really like to know is how to use Sonic.  Everytime I use him I'm just winging it.

@supermario128

Yeah you were the only one with items on.  I thought no one here liked items tbh.  That's why I always keep my item switch off.  Item matches are cool once in a while too :D.  I play the game either way.  It doesn't matter to me.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D