By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Oh... I was lazily washing my desk/trying not to wash my desk but I suppose I could spare a few...

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Around the Network

u have aim? or will i have to communicate with the forum

Typically the 1min timer between matches doesn't give enough time for much to be said ^^;

But my AIM address is on my profile~

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

im on if anyone wants to play

whoever jason is needs to turn off their items

Around the Network

i was hoping you would give me a couple more dittos jski

lol i am not good with samese at best i can kind of combo with her rng attks but i cant use z air at all. One note when you do air doages into z air well it makes it easy to see coming i mean very easy lol. Any way what you think of my sheik / zelda hehe i love the fast attks type to let me combo into other things i jsut have a hard time killing right up i am kind of good at gimping though!

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

i like your sheik....very fast and skillful. best shielk that I've personally fought.

Awww at best i am just being over aggrsive and your not use to it but once you get use to it well i end up being like a charging bull bad if your infront of me but if you move to the side i am comply vonable lol.

That firend of yorus WoW seems a bit laggly lol. fun games did you like my cute fox ears on my kerbly!? well i though they where cute!

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Anyone want to play?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089