By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

anybody here get the Conduit? If you did let me know so i can add you.

Around the Network

Why do you keep spaming post just edit! And do you know what i am talking about chriscox also are you on smash? I been thinking about getting conduit but i am not that big with fps i hate the lost of prifle vision makes me feel like i am playing a box on my head or somthing.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

chriscox1121 said:
killeryoshis said:
chriscox1121 said:
on right now if anyone is up for a few matches

I'll fight you..but becareful

whats your code

its in my profile

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

chriscox1121 said:
oh yeah....you had the Diddy match. I don't know what happened when you missed the ledge.

I don't know what happened there... I hit left to hug to ledge but he didn't move. I much preferred the ending of our first Diddy/Samus match where I just threw you off screen.

Signature goes here!

Jski said:
Why do you keep spaming post just edit! And do you know what i am talking about chriscox also are you on smash? I been thinking about getting conduit but i am not that big with fps i hate the lost of prifle vision makes me feel like i am playing a box on my head or somthing.

well the online is solid. so, it's good to have at least one good FPS even if you don't play alot.  And IMO it offers the best online that wii has to offer in terms of FPS.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
chriscox1121 said:
oh yeah....you had the Diddy match. I don't know what happened when you missed the ledge.

I don't know what happened there... I hit left to hug to ledge but he didn't move. I much preferred the ending of our first Diddy/Samus match where I just threw you off screen.

yeah....almost all of our matches were close, except when you kept killing yourself

Ok seems that it buged out for ever one so it may be down or somthing else. I guess we will find out in the next few days.
The only porblme i will have with that game is you got to use the wii remote and well it eats batoryes and i do not like that lol. Can you play with with game cube contoler?

Jski said:
Ok seems that it buged out for ever one so it may be down or somthing else. I guess we will find out in the next few days.
The only porblme i will have with that game is you got to use the wii remote and well it eats batoryes and i do not like that lol. Can you play with with game cube contoler?

no, and just buy rechargeables.  i've used them since i got my wii at launch

Meta is just soo wrong he got soo much crazy power speed rng why must they add in chaters like that to this game.

Any way gg guys i had fun! I wander when they are putting spetate back up or if its gone forever!

The ceiling in Jungle Japes is so high that Pika can't kill off the top with thunder!! It's a fun stage though.

Signature goes here!