By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Halberd how I hate thee!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Damn, this thread is the size of epic.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

You love the Halberd and you know it!

Twilit succeeded in killing the mood for me yet again by picking Shadow Moses... god how I wish there was an erase button for that stage. I was begging to be murdered by the end just to end it faster >.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Twilt you where spaming that down smash worst then meta knight your getting in bad habbits.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

IvoYarido said:
Twilit succeeded in killing the mood for me yet again by picking Shadow Moses... god how I wish there was an erase button for that stage. I was begging to be murdered by the end just to end it faster >.<

;-;

Jski said:
Twilt you where spaming that down smash worst then meta knight your getting in bad habbits.

Haha, I really didn't know what I was doing in those matches, I can garuntee you half of those were supposed to be dtilts or sh Dairs, that got messed up during lag. >.> I swear my ping must be high as hell right now. Merrr >.>

Jski said:

Around the Network
IvoYarido said:
You love the Halberd and you know it!

Twilit succeeded in killing the mood for me yet again by picking Shadow Moses... god how I wish there was an erase button for that stage. I was begging to be murdered by the end just to end it faster >.<

If that stupid arm would sometimes pick someone else than me to hit, I might like it a more. I agree with you on Shadow Moses, it makes for very very boring matches.

Signature goes here!

http://www.elecplay.com/reviews/view/?article=411&full=1

Lol, I stumbled upon this 20% review of super smash bros.

Haha, they will probably be very surprised how big that franchise is nowadays

Sorry if I played weird tonight Shea but I'm trying to rid myself of the horrible habit of using my second jump to float. That explains my random floating without attacking.

Signature goes here!

What your guys views on jab locks they seem to be a version of chain grab say if you only do it so many times before doing something else.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

OK, so I have good enough internet to play now. My code is
1848-9745-0967

what are your codes?