By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

twilit said:
Ah, luckily I don't have to worry about that cape.

Even if I do get hit all I have to do is jump off my bike ;p

Where you'll get met by FLUDD and an edgehog for Warios Horrid Up-B! Wee <.<

I'm going to a psuedo tourny this weekend. More so its just a gathering of smashers and we might do a mini tourny but huzzah for money matches... I haven't played offline against others for so long.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Around the Network

any one want to play me?
FC:2234 9519 9062

Is Joe someone from here? I hate it when I don't remember people I've added...

Signature goes here!

@ shea i do not know what it is but your attks come out a lot faster then they should nothing is faster then sheik in the air yet you are able to do 3 attks for ever one of my. Another thing you where able to phatom with falco and down smash befor i was able to down smash with fox. I do not know what going on but it could be imput lag.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Jski said:
@ shea i do not know what it is but your attks come out a lot faster then they should nothing is faster then sheik in the air yet you are able to do 3 attks for ever one of my. Another thing you where able to phatom with falco and down smash befor i was able to down smash with fox. I do not know what going on but it could be imput lag.

Hmm... I don't really know much about attack speed and stuff, but I'm guessing you are talking about Luigi.  I must be adjusted to input lag or something.  Anyway, Luigi's aerials come out pretty quick.  His N-air and his B-air have some pretty good priority and range from what I can tell.  I don't really know all of the technical stuff, I just know the basics of my characters and nothing more except for Mario.  Seriously, all I know what to do with Luigi is approach with B-air, D-air, or Tornado > try to get my opponent in the air for combos or what not (main reason for the uptilts)> at around 70% or so try to land an Up B or an uptilted F-smash (kills way earlier than a normal F-smash).  I just gave out my whole Luigi strategy lol.  Can't really help much with the aerial stuff.  It's probably input lag but I use a Lan Adapter now so yeah :/  

If you jump then side B as soon as Falco leaves the ground the ending lag is reduced.  The closer you are to the ground when you phantasm the shorter the ending lag will be.  I don't know if this works for Fox >.>

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

Around the Network

I will eat your soul! Sheik got a bad mach up vs Luigi i guess i need to play with that in mind. Any way i can land a lot of grabs on ppl with sheik but there not too much she can do with them hmmm at best i am able to land an air attk after some one air dodges.

shizzlee said:

uptilted F-smash (kills way earlier than a normal F-smash)

Luigi's upwards front smash is way too good... seriously... It can kill from as low as 75% I believe. And it's trajectory makes DI pretty much useless at high percents. Also it's IASA by frame 29.

I hate Luigi D:

Well Luigi recovrly is easy to know where its going making him easy to gimp. Also his attks may come out fast but there a good bit of ending lag on them making him super easy to be grabed and this is what i do a lot hehe.

That was a bad level chose there is no hope to beat G&W on such a crazy easy ko level like that. Espaely if i am on a super light chater like sheik / zelda. Any way you spam smash like nothing but its G&W he crazy boring to fight and to play i would think. I want to play your best not your random.

Jski said:
That was a bad level chose there is no hope to beat G&W on such a crazy easy ko level like that. Espaely if i am on a super light chater like sheik / zelda. Any way you spam smash like nothing but its G&W he crazy boring to fight and to play i would think. I want to play your best not your random.

Yeah, why do you think I chose it? But really if you weren't smash spamming for the heck of it, trying to teach me a lesson or something like that, you could have seen what you were doing instead of rolling into my Up smash.

Never the less, try paying attention to all my attacks before you cry smash spam. I was using Fair, UpB, Bair, and Utilt all more or just as much as Fsmash(possibly dtilt). And I only used Dsmash + Upsmash about 7 times altogether for the whole set. You are really easy to hit with the front smash, though, so naturally I'd would use it a lot.

Just for the record, I've played GnW for longer than most of the characters I normally use now. So I don't think it's fair to say he was just a "random" character.