By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Its very hard to attk though G&W attks its dam near imposable for sheik / zelda.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network
Jski said:
Its very hard to attk though G&W attks its dam near imposable for sheik / zelda.

Indeed, GnW's hitboxes happen to be very large and tend to have multiple hits or a long lasting hitbox, and most of them are disjointed. Therfore, usually offensive tactics don't work as well.

With Sheik, it's most common to abuse your needles(since GnW has no reliable way of avoiding them or matching them another projectile) and approaching his aerials with a dash cancelled sheild, punishing the landing lag with your quick tilt combos.

Counter picking Lylat cruise is good, because GnW is easily caught under the tilting ledges(just keep away from platforms, you can try to KO through them though). FD works well too because you have more space for needles and there are no platforms for GnW to put pressure on.

@ shea i do not know what it is but your lugi and falco the game slows down to just about a stop what going on?

anyone want to play me?
FC:2234 9519 9062

haha,good games Shea. You have any advice for my Wario?

Seriously, it was a pain to try to hit between your attacks. It's really hard to get used to Wario's low range attacks. :X

To be, honest I almost laughed at that last Mario v Wolf match, dunno why, lol ^^;

Around the Network
twilit said:
haha,good games Shea. You have any advice for my Wario?

Seriously, it was a pain to try to hit between your attacks. It's really hard to get used to Wario's low range attacks. :X

To be, honest I almost laughed at that last Mario v Wolf match, dunno why, lol ^^;

Hmm, I'm bad at giving tips :/  That + you are the only Wario I ever play =  I don't what to say lol.    

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

Any one getting on tonight?

Sorry for ending it so fast Twil but my presence was requested... Its not longer needed so if you want to come back >.>

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Just a notice to anyone who wants to play tomorrow (Wednesday 22nd July), I've got a friend round and we'll be on Smash Bros a lot of the day. We're intermediate and like items (so that should put off most people on this forum!!). Anyone who thinks they might be up for some games who hasn't added me is welcome to do so., just send me a message.

Brawling from the UK.

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

So I don't play for a week and then when I hop on there's nobody online. I'm a sad panda.

Signature goes here!