By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Any one going to be playing tonight? I finly think i am getting sheik sliding up smash working kind of.... well it happens and some times it dose not lol.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

Good games, Ivo, Jski, and that other guy ^-^
Ivo, it's been a wile since I last saw you on. What have you been up to?

I guess fanrly laggly twiltz how ever you spell the one guys name who looks like yours is allways red to me. in the 3 ppl game you guys would team me ever time and then ivo would win lol.

Rawr? I only play this when I'm in the mood for it now. Other things have caught most of my interest.

But woo teams... even though it was a fairly sad display with how much partner smashing there was going on.

Saddest part was how long it took to KO the 1 person in 3vs1 with team attack off no less!

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

@ Jski: Actually I tried avoiding you those last few 3 for alls. I always seemed to end up near you again :)

@ Ivo; But yeah. Those team matches could easily have been mistaken for brawls, I found it pretty funny, though :P

Around the Network
twilit said:
Good games, Ivo, Jski, and that other guy ^-^
Ivo, it's been a wile since I last saw you on. What have you been up to?

other guy was me ;)

Good games, you were the one i was partnered with right?

Twilightman on Gametrailers

Any smash tonight!? Also i want to get better at playing kerbly but i am not sure what i could do i know i offten get turned arone in the air when i am trying to spam back air on ppl. Also for some reason i am good with kerbly air hammer lol no idea why!

uggg what a dead day....

Bad games tao ever time i had you the game laged just about stoped on me there just no way to play a combo chater like sheik vs that and ness realy the one hit type there not much more i can do vs it.

Jski said:

Any smash tonight!? Also i want to get better at playing kerbly but i am not sure what i could do i know i offten get turned arone in the air when i am trying to spam back air on ppl. Also for some reason i am good with kerbly air hammer lol no idea why!

uggg what a dead day....

Bad games tao ever time i had you the game laged just about stoped on me there just no way to play a combo chater like sheik vs that and ness realy the one hit type there not much more i can do vs it.

well i had fun jski there was very little lag for me. i wouldn't have been able aim my pk thunder so well if it was lagging. your sheik has gotten better since i last played you. your moves became a little repetitive as we played though and i could pretty much predict what you were going to do lol. good games :)

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

taomaster06 said:
Jski said:

uggg what a dead day....

well i had fun jski there was very little lag for me. i wouldn't have been able aim my pk thunder so well if it was lagging. your sheik has gotten better since i last played you. your moves became a little repetitive as we played though and i could pretty much predict what you were going to do lol. good games :)

It was not a conten lag it was chopply and it would kick in from time to time just enofe to comply mess up my timing. As for being predictable things like F smash where input lag in that i was trying to do F tilts. Also there only so much you can do out of some things. I was able to tell when you where going to do your def attking the air infriot of you eheh i get your game your not so much attking me your just attking where i am going to be but it did not work that much for you.

So I broke down and decided to get Brawl+ on to my Wii. It made the game interesting again :x Even though I haven't got anybody over to play against just playing against the CPU is more exciting then Brawl online was. Maybe if I get time I'll upload a video or something. Dedede might not be the greatest anymore but Kirby is just insane :x

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations