By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Either Nintendo's WiFi is screwing with me or there's really no one online tonight. Either way, it's pissing me off!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

@ TruckOSaurus Hmm... i was too mean with that but still you where spaming a great deal in our games to the point where i did not want to play.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Jski said:

@ TruckOSaurus Hmm... i was too mean with that but still you where spaming a great deal in our games to the point where i did not want to play.

Mean with what? The only mean thing I saw you do was constantly hitting me when I was taunting but I got you back for that in that match on Final Destination :P

Signature goes here!

People still play this game?

*tumbleweed*

TruckOSaurus said:
Jski said:

Mean with what? The only mean thing I saw you do was constantly hitting me when I was taunting but I got you back for that in that match on Final Destination :P

O i sead some things and edded them lol. Your games where like 1/2 speed or somthing i do not get why your only "yellow" level lag to me. I need to get better with some one who can spam rng attk too though i wish i could play toon link or link but i cant do arrow cansale so there falco but i want to be able to use his gun as a stuning tool and offten i do not use it at all. So i realy do not know.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:

*tumbleweed*

Yeah, quite a bit of people still do actually. I'm going to a brawl party at my friends house later as a matter of fact.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

PT for the win ^__^

--OkeyDokey-- said:

*tumbleweed*

People still play the original game. People still play Donkey Kong, Pac Man and Pong!

I will still be playing this game 5 years from now!!

Those were without a doubt the gayest, most annoying Brawls I've ever had! >.>

It's one thing to be stuck in the middle of brawl, but when neither of you are doing shit until you can team up on me again, there's a huge problem. >:

twilit said:

Those were without a doubt the gayest, most annoying Brawls I've ever had! >.>

It's one thing to be stuck in the middle of brawl, but when neither of you are doing shit until you can team up on me again, there's a huge problem. >:

Lol, who were you playing with?

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong