By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

good games possum, your bowser has definitely gotten much better. and with cf you had some nice combos with him. i need to focus on others besides ness/lucas because i suck with everyone else. -_-

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network

Ha, take that Wario! >:)

I never did get why Wario is soo high up there and ness is soo low but they suffer from the same gimpness.

Any way i got a bit of free time any one up to play a game? I am playing with PT a lot i find that iva sore proactiv grapling is amasingly fast.

@ twilt your air spam is such a pain in the ass to deal with its realy no better then marth / meta air spam.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Possum, I like how you play Diddy when you have a banana with you. You get a lot more aggressive. Take out those nanerz.

That one match on FD got me annoyed a bit. I missed an illusion cancel three times (I think)and landed in your Dsmash ): I blame wi-fi! :P

twilit said:
Possum, I like how you play Diddy when you have a banana with you. You get a lot more aggressive. Take out those nanerz.

That one match on FD got me annoyed a bit. I missed an illusion cancel three times (I think)and landed in your Dsmash ): I blame wi-fi! :P

I'll keep that in mind, They're hard to use with lag though, that's why i don't use them that often.

I remember that match lol, I was like "err...What is he doing?" lol.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

Well i am free now so i am up for some games! Any way what did you think of my PT i just cant kill with squlto but i am playing the mind games well with him hehe.

I thought he was pretty good Jski, there's still room for improvement though. I'm not really an expert on PT so I don't know what to suggest.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

@ Possum lol, I was thinking something like that "Why am I still trying to do this?" :P

@ Jski That's just the way I usually play. I do need to start doing more ground moves but generally the characters I like play best in the air. Except for Snake...

Anyways, for Squirtle, practice hydroplaning your Usmash for more range. Dthrow is a also one of his more reliable kill moves.

Realy i did not know squirtle Dthrow was good lol. Lets play agen on therday i have a long day wensday. Also do you guys know why that somthing that hold over ness the way you can chain him but you can do the same to wario but its not so much sead on him?

Getting online if anyone wants to play =/

Brawl FC: 2106-1814-5245