By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

wow....online is weird...been like 4 months

Around the Network

epic fail on the rest....on castle siege

Hay i will get on to play any one! Also hit boxese are exsted when they hit some one in this game from what i seen i wish they did not have any instle ko attks or at lest make them small hit boxese like jigglys rest. Nvm i was denied i hate the holy days.... i have soo much free time but i have less acense to things to do i cant wait for my brother to leave.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

nice games guys...i had alot of fun....been a really long time since i played online....forgot how different it was to play online....fun though ^__^

@ twilit....where is IC....i was expecting you to pull them out....maining kirby now?

Around the Network

I'm trying to use ICs for offline, my timing for most of IC's moves is horrible online :X

So online I started training with Kirby.

Ok i finly fond a way to get the wii to work in my room online but i cant be online on my comp at the same time so i am free to play some but i will not be able to keep an eye on the forms may be i should invested on some meants to split the consion in my room but it may end up making things worst to where i cant get a good game to play thust defeeting the idea of playing online lol.

Hmmm i may need to cycle thought my chaters a bit more i have not played zss in a long time!

i couldnt join cox game all night, keep me losing connection to wifi -_-

Another smash less night...

Jski said:
Another smash less night...

sorry jski we were doing a 1v1

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815