By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Any one up to playing a few games?

Hmmm laggly day it seems may be becuse every one is off today lol. Any way i wish ness or realy any one in the game could not be infoent they kind of messed up big time be having that in this game.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

Ah! Nothing like seeing Plank getting 3-stocked, lol.

@ Jski: Yes all the Brawl infinites are annoying. But now Ness can escape Marth's infinite through Extra Inch DI.

@ Azula: good luck with your next tourny. I hope I could go to a tourney sometime... too bad there are barely any Brawl tourneys in my state >.>

twilit said:

Ah! Nothing like seeing Plank getting 3-stocked, lol.

@ Jski: Yes all the Brawl infinites are annoying. But now Ness can escape Marth's infinite through Extra Inch DI.

@ Azula: good luck with your next tourny. I hope I could go to a tourney sometime... too bad there are barely any Brawl tourneys in my state >.>

thanks twilit for posting about the extra inch DI, i quit using ness when facing a good marth user cuz i hated that damn grab. this made my day man. thanks again!!!!! ^_^

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Sadly the extre inch di puts you in rng of marths of his down smash.

At least its better than having an infinite grab done on you, lol ^^; No problem, Tao. ^-^

Around the Network

hehe i guess... i still think they needed to test this game out more befor putting it out! Any one up to playing!? or are you guys forms only talking about the game lol.

Hmmm i guess nothing tonight well that ok my internet is a bit slow tonight for some resion.

Well I guess I'm the one talking about the game. I'll definitely be on tomorrow!

But for tonight I'm going have to work out some problems with my router/modem because my internet connection is lagging so much right now >.

lol...

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

O_O

Rofl. I didn't know that move lasted that long and has a big hitbox.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

Princess Azula said:

I haven't done any tourny matches or mms with her or Lucario yet niether.

There's a big one on saturday, and i'm hoping to get some practice with them there. I can't control her well at all.

As for Lucario.... I could probably get decent with him fairly quikly. He's kinda like Marth but a lot better.

marth is better than lucario....next tier list will have him top tier