By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

man that sucked wifi was down yesterday almost no1 could make or join friends games only basic brawls worked

Around the Network

Lucario is A LOT better than Marth. If anything, Marth is going to drop further on the tier list, as a lot of characters will be moving up like Diddy and ZSS. Marth isn't even good. He's solid and that's it.

But anyways... I got 13th out of 52 at Beezo yesterday.

1 Chexr
2 Joker
3 Moe
4 Neo
5 Disciple
5 Sparrow
7 Seanson
7 Zash
9 Deepak
9 Cuddles
9 Aaron
9 Sluys
13 Azula
13 Yoshii
13 Razor
13 56k
17 Amanze
17 tunuva
17 JoeMotion
17 Dendy
17 Spinr
17 Jlo
17 Slayer
17 Wobby
25 El
25 Lord
25 Fear
25 Ulti
25 Kevin
25 Bobwithlobsters
25 Blank
25 Leetcpu
33 riku
33 Mac
33 Bomber
33 Zack
33 Brett
33 Revengeska
33 Kudou
33 Nappy
33 Nelson
33 Vax
33 Skizm
33 BAMM
33 Breezy
33 Theoubot
33 flux
33 Peeks
49 Colin
49 Slivr
49 Mk2
49 Jay
49 C307

I'm finally back from my way too packed Christmas vacation! Can't wait to play you guys again. Reading the posts on this page, it seems people are picking up Peach. I like it! But my Peach will still reign supreme! (Well I hope so...)

Signature goes here!

Princess Azula said:
Lucario is A LOT better than Marth. If anything, Marth is going to drop further on the tier list, as a lot of characters will be moving up like Diddy and ZSS. Marth isn't even good. He's solid and that's it.

But anyways... I got 13th out of 52 at Beezo yesterday.

1 Chexr
2 Joker
3 Moe
4 Neo
5 Disciple
5 Sparrow
7 Seanson
7 Zash
9 Deepak
9 Cuddles
9 Aaron
9 Sluys
13 Azula
13 Yoshii
13 Razor
13 56k
17 Amanze
17 tunuva
17 JoeMotion
17 Dendy
17 Spinr
17 Jlo
17 Slayer
17 Wobby
25 El
25 Lord
25 Fear
25 Ulti
25 Kevin
25 Bobwithlobsters
25 Blank
25 Leetcpu
33 riku
33 Mac
33 Bomber
33 Zack
33 Brett
33 Revengeska
33 Kudou
33 Nappy
33 Nelson
33 Vax
33 Skizm
33 BAMM
33 Breezy
33 Theoubot
33 flux
33 Peeks
49 Colin
49 Slivr
49 Mk2
49 Jay
49 C307

i have a friend that is in SBR and he says marth is moving up and then i talked to xyro a few days later and he said the same thing.... he is overused and so he will more than likely climb.  The guy in sbr just placed 2nd at a tourney in Evansville with marth....got beat by a snake player.

Well marth has no real weekness as far as i know at best he kinda easy to gimp but the sure rng of his attks is enofe to make gimping a hard thing to pull off. DDD can out rng him thouth and DDD is hard to kill so as long as ppl play him i do not know how far marth can go.

Hay shea was i lagging or where you i cant tell. Now i have moved my wii into my room so i cant get online in the forums and play smash at the same time.

On a side note i forgot how easy it is to play a fast chater like zss hehe i may need to move back to using her.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

Marths edge game is ridiculous if one knows how to play it

Guys remember me? Yep its me, good ol' Wasumara. I just wanted to tell you that Im not longer in Mexico, now Im living in Canada, Victoria. I still can't connect my wii, but when I do I'll let you know so we can brawl again. It should be less laggy with my new location, since now Im more at the north, well at least with some of you.

Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life´s problems

SSBB Event Match Records!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgUd0Q6nejQ <-- Me beating Through the fire and flames on expert!

Brawl FC: 2750-6853-5077

Currently Ranked  #3 on the smash bros league.

http://nsider2.com/forums/signature/ssbb/img/WaSuMaRa.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

http://thebrawl.net/signaturegenerator/metaknight/WaSuMaRa/5370-0082-7840/donkeykong/link/image.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

When was the last time Marth won anything big or even did well?

NEO is the best Marth in the country, and he's had multiple times where he has not placed well, like only getting 17th/65 at CH4.5 tieing with Pierce, the best Marth in NJ. Almost everyone that knows Marth's metagame, and a lot of the top players, agrees that he's only high tier, not top. Characters that will move are ZSS and Diddy kong. Both of them will make top tier before Marth will. Hell, Olimar would make it before Marth.

WaSuMaRa said:
Guys remember me? Yep its me, good ol' Wasumara. I just wanted to tell you that Im not longer in Mexico, now Im living in Canada, Victoria. I still can't connect my wii, but when I do I'll let you know so we can brawl again. It should be less laggy with my new location, since now Im more at the north, well at least with some of you.

Welcome to Canada WaSu! Glad to hear that we'll probably have less lag when we Brawl next time, playing you is always tons of fun even with the lag.

Signature goes here!

@ wasumara Seems like a long way to go to get a good connection hehe w/b i look forwarded to playing you.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.