By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Kitami Reika said:
I still think your Mario is better than your Luigi is, though I'm probably in the minority with that opinion.

wrong, her luigi is much better

lol, her falco, fox, and mario i don't care to fight, but her luigi is fearsome!

Around the Network
Kitami Reika said:
I still think your Mario is better than your Luigi is, though I'm probably in the minority with that opinion.

That's exactly what I think.  I literally just spam his aerials and use the tornado and side b while recovering.  I don't do much else.  It is also hard to edgeguard with Luigi.  The jab to up b can shielded and some people still don't shield it.  That's my Luigi game plan and it works sometimes.  I don't know why people say my Luigi is better than Mario.  I guess it is the match up?  As far as I am concerned:  Fox>Mario>Luigi>Falco.  I don't even know why I still use Falco.  He hasn't improved at all since I first started using him.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

ive always said mario was her best character. she does crazy combos with him.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

No I agree that her Mario is better. Mario's a handful compared to Luigi ^-^

Though I do face Ultra_Luigi occasionally so I have a bit more experience against Luigis...

twilit said:
No I agree that her Mario is better. Mario's a handful compared to Luigi ^-^

Though I do face Ultra_Luigi occasionally so I have a bit more experience against Luigis...

no i beg to differ ( lol haha)

i think luigi is better!!

but i admit his final aint to great... compared to his brother mario

Around the Network

mario need to go lurn karate like luigi did :X and i find luigi easier to beat than mario too riot

Um... the game online seems to be freeking out some is there somthing going on? Also when would you guys say its the best time to swich from sheik to zelda?

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

lmao when ian said give me a hug jski grabed him and he went under the floor XD nice kill

Hells75 said:
lmao when ian said give me a hug jski grabed him and he went under the floor XD nice kill

Hug of death! I was not trying to kill him like that but i guess it worked out like that still funnly how he tryed to destory the floor with pkt hehe. I still think toon link is way too had to kill for his speed and size he should be about sheik wight at lest.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Haha, fun game jski, hells and twilit.
Jski is an evil older brother.
I though he wanted to give me a hug but then he dropped me through the floor.
Then he PK thundered me the next match. lol
Twas a lot of good laughs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?