By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Darn. I just can't get used to the way Shea plays >_>
I really need to start playing people offline again...

Good games though,

Around the Network

Let me help you out....

The way Shea plays is: I'm better than you and there's nothing you can do about it!

Not much you can do to get use to it lol.

^^ yea my ass still hurts from that last whooping by shea

shea owned me pretty bad the last time we fought. but i'm tons better fighter offline. I play alot more offline anymore than i do online. Online is a whole different game.

God dammit!

Mk is impossible to play online.

Around the Network

Cox just explained my feelings as well.

Offline i've never really had to worry about some stuff Shea does. I just don't expect those things.

a little off-topic but... I just realized I made an AiB account then just made 1 forum post, added every one on here, and haven't logged on since. hmmmm...

idk but with the time i fought shea and riot i got used to their playing style
i even won a few vs shea, which is rare to me ;;

Shea's Fox simply does NOT lose - EVER!

Both my characters are suspose to have a 70/30 match up advantage against Fox but it sure as hell doesn't seem like it. Every time I get a win with MK, Shea whips out her secret weapon on my ass.

LMAO! Good games Shea. Those were fun.

Kitami Reika said:
Shea's Fox simply does NOT lose - EVER!

Both my characters are suspose to have a 70/30 match up advantage against Fox but it sure as hell doesn't seem like it. Every time I get a win with MK, Shea whips out her secret weapon on my ass.

LMAO! Good games Shea. Those were fun.

Yes they were fun.  Fox is my secret weapon?  I guess you call him that.  I only use him if Mario and Luigi fails.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

I still think your Mario is better than your Luigi is, though I'm probably in the minority with that opinion.