By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Okay I need someone to play with now. This ain't even funny. I haven't played anyone online for ages. Who's up for it?

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

Tuoyo I'll play,I already have your code,add mine.

I'll be able to play for an half hour,cause after that i will need to do somthing.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:

Tuoyo I'll play,I already have your code,add mine.

I'll be able to play for an half hour,cause after that i will need to do somthing.

Added you before.  Says you are already brawling.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

any1 know whos Oni?

Sorry for leaving Bryan but i told Tuoyo i'll play with him,so i'll keep my word,good games though and who is peter?
Ok Tuoyo im free now let's play.

Around the Network

Good games tuoyo,but i have to go we will play someother time again.

brute said:
Good games tuoyo,but i have to go we will play someother time again.

Yeah was fun.  Thanks.

arrrgg i hate DKs!

lmao

Wasumara is rape with DK LOL. He has amazing spacing LOL... I can see why you hate dk.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

nah more like wasu and bryan team up on me with 2 DK =_=