By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

brute said:
Sorry for leaving Bryan but i told Tuoyo i'll play with him,so i'll keep my word,good games though and who is peter?
Ok Tuoyo im free now let's play.

OMG! The mysterious Peter is back! Nobody knows who he is... some say he's a ghost... other just a figment of our collective imagination!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

DK is like an Ike and DDD mixed together. LOL

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

TruckOSaurus said:
brute said:
Sorry for leaving Bryan but i told Tuoyo i'll play with him,so i'll keep my word,good games though and who is peter?

OMG! The mysterious Peter is back! Nobody knows who he is... some say he's a ghost... other just a figment of our collective imagination!

I could've have swore I brawled with him a few days ago :O

Damn Bryan!! I thought I had improved but it's nothing compared to you. Your Marth is even better than Riot's. Guess I've got to practice even more.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Damn Bryan!! I thought I had improved but it's nothing compared to you. Your Marth is even better than Riot's. Guess I've got to practice even more.

lol, riot won't like to hear that.

riot is still way above me, i've only been using marth in my rotation for a few days now.

and you have improved, a great deal.

Edit: you gave me a good deal of trouble with the DK's and i only stuck with marth due to that first match =P.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network
Hells75 said:
nah more like wasu and bryan team up on me with 2 DK =_=

lol yea when Wasu hit you with a Fsmash into my charged Fsmash into his Utilt. good times =P

brute said:

Peter is Engma ... now if i only knew who Engma was lol

Possum5454 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

lol, riot won't like to hear that.

riot is still way above me, i've only been using marth in my rotation for a few days now.

and you have improved, a great deal.

Edit: you gave me a good deal of trouble with the DK's and i only stuck with marth due to that first match =P.

Guess I'm just more used to fighting Riot's Marth then because yours gave me so much trouble!

Signature goes here!

Possum5454 said:
brute said:

Peter is Engma ... now if i only knew who Engma was lol

this is his youtube channel. youtube.com/juan61989

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

I've never been respected as a good player here. It's no suprise people think Iclim and bryon have better Marth'a than me. It's just stupid. And I suspose twilit has a better mk than me too right?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!