By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

How do you plan to unlock everyone. Im going to do it in the Subspace Emissary. 1) I live by myself and 2) i have no internet set up right now at my place.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Around the Network

I'll unlock everybody with SSE too, I'll be playing with one of my 2 brothers the whole time.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Hi folks, I live in La Paz Bolivia & I've been playing this game since february 26th (my birthday :D) and all I can say is that it is a 10/10, graphics, music y replay value. There's so much to say about this game but you better wath it with your own eyes to believe me.
Smash Bros. Melee players be careful: though the game is superb, it is not an expansion to smash bros melee (melee v1.1 as I've read somewhere). The guy who said so is a newbie player. Only professional players can see the true difference between these two games as many techniques have been removed and others have changed. Personally I've discovered 2 pro-techniques so far but I'm sure there are a lot of them to discover.
I will forever thank you Nintendo, for bringing this videogame to mankind!!!

IGN Review will be up at 3 AM eastern time apparently, so that's 2 am for me. IGN kinda sucks big lately, but of course too many people rely on IGN's reviews, so I'm definitely interested.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

10/10 from gamernode.com

http://gamernode.com/reviews/6091-super-smash-bros-brawl/index.html

FTA: "Well, I know this is a rather unconventional way to start a review, but I'm fairly certain that Brawl is the greatest game I've ever played in my entire life." :D

I'm curious to see what IGN gives it. I've been disappointed with a lot of their reviews lately. Hopefully they don't douche this one up.

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
IGN Review will be up at 3 AM eastern time apparently, so that's 2 am for me. IGN kinda sucks big lately, but of course too many people rely on IGN's reviews, so I'm definitely interested.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/856/856547p1.html

March 3, 2008 - We're on the eve of our exclusive Super Smash Bros. Brawl (U.S.) review, scheduled to hit at 3:00 a.m. PST on Tuesday, March 4. While the IGN Nintendo team puts the finishing touches on its written and video review of Nintendo's most anticipated Wii title thus far, we encourage you to hit our Wii message boards, check out some incredible Brawl footage below, and help us count down to Smash's North American release.

Stay tuned.

This says 3 AM PST, not EST.

I'm guessing a 9.6. What about you guys?

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Interesting Update

Brawl coming out in less that a wk!!
precisely in 6 days

yay!

Oh right, why would it be EST if it's IGN hehe. Well that sucks, 5 am for me? I won't be up waiting hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

adajio said:
BenKenobi88 said:

http://wii.ign.com/articles/856/856547p1.html

March 3, 2008 - We're on the eve of our exclusive Super Smash Bros. Brawl (U.S.) review, scheduled to hit at 3:00 a.m. PST on Tuesday, March 4. While the IGN Nintendo team puts the finishing touches on its written and video review of Nintendo's most anticipated Wii title thus far, we encourage you to hit our Wii message boards, check out some incredible Brawl footage below, and help us count down to Smash's North American release.

Stay tuned.

This says 3 AM PST, not EST.

I'm guessing a 9.6. What about you guys? 

yea, so that's around, what, 6am since i live in the Boston area. i think IGN will give the game a 9.5+ score. anything lower, though i haven't played it yet, i think would be wrong. btw, i will not be staying up until 6, i'll read it (or watch if it's a video review) in the morning...

I'm going to unlock most of the easy stuff though vs matches. From there, who knows.