By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Awww room is full. T_T
. . . . . . . . . . . Dis--con-nect. . .
Disconnect!
Disconnect! Disconnect!
Disconnect! Disconnect!Disconnect!
Disconnect! Disconnect! Disconnect! Disconnect!
Disconnect! Disconnect! Disconnect! Disconnect! Disconnect!
Disconnect! Disconnect! Disconnect! Disconnect! Disconnect! Disconnect!

haha, I kid I kid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

iis there a smash leauge

Olimar, you can play me if you don't mind losing.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

twilit said:

Man, I wish I could be as good as WoW one day Great duels. I got disconnected after a match with Luin >.>

What did you think of my Yoshi? I've been practicing much with him lately :3
Also I got over F / D-Smash spam with Wolf since I last dueled you, if you haven't noticed :D

Your Yoshi was excellent.  Yoshi's bair is awesome, I was glad to see you use it.  Your use of the Down+B wasn't bad.  I wasn't able to penalize you for using it very often.  I suggest more charge attacks though.  You can charge and follow up with an A combo fairly easily against many enemies.  Overall a very good Yoshi.  ^_^

Your Wolf has improved as well.  I was very surprised to lose one of our duels (Link vs Wolf).  I should have won that one though.  You were standing still at the very end and I had a split second more time than you did.  I pressed up on my C-Stick but Link didn't do anything.  Since Link didn't do anything I went from having the killing move to just sitting then like a dork as you smashed me.  As a side note... don't hang around under the Temple all the time.  Maybe for one life it's fine, but come up top and fight like a... well... space Wolf. 

PS:  Did you like my Samus?

Riot Of The Blood said:
WoW has improved.

He uses his shield more now and he's a lot better because of it.

Back when we first started playing, I didn't shield-grab or spot-dodge but I'm getting decent at it now. 

Just ask twilit what fighting my Wario was like.

Around the Network

Those were fun :)
Usually if there's that much lag I'll quit, but that was the first match I've been able to find in ages D:

I can't believe my Pika beat WoW :3

--OkeyDokey-- said:

I can't believe my Pika beat WoW :3

Did you see that one time when I went flying away how I did a hookshot in mid-air? 

That wasn't my intention; that's how badly all of my attacks were delayed.

I'm also done for the night I think.  The lag in those matches with Luin, Riot, and you was too much for me.

YAY I finally got my wireless working again

My friend code is 0001-2996-7794

Please PM me if u add me

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Ok anyone want to do some matches? I want to buff up my Olimar.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Fun matches Luin, Riot, Twilit and jski.
The bomb matches at the end was pretty epic. ^_^
Too bad I killed myself by falling off.... twice...
Also falcon punch hitting 4 times in one match made me laugh too hard. ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?