By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

But if Ness/Lucas is fighting three other people, he's guaranteed to get some hits, especially if they're still fighting each other.

Aurally examine my music!

Wear gaudy colours or avoid display. It's all the same.

Be warned, I will use walls of polysyllables and complex clauses as a defence against lucid argument.

Wand to read a creepy thread?

Around the Network

^still, it seems quite weak to me

that depends on the timing, like in street fighter, the surprise will give you the edge with your FS.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

@posted video.

Jesus, that was better than a Star Wars scene!
------------
So is the SSE basically all characters against Ganondorf+Bowser+the guy who summons the robot things?

elgefe02 said:
that depends on the timing, like in street fighter, the surprise will give you the edge with your FS.

how do u control the meteors (or whatever it is) that is coming from the sky? I thought the CPU does that so "timing" is really not necessary

Around the Network

i have a question about the release date, its march 9 but thats sunday, so will it be released that monday the 10th or tuesday the 11th?

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

BenKenobi88 said:
SeriousWB said:

:Spoiler Warning (Not much spoiled):

On the other hand, greatest sequence ever?

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/167895.html

MASSIVE SPOILERS MAAAASSIVE

I think greatest sequence ever has to go this scene haha:
(the sound is a little off, just deal with it)

just a word.... AWESOME!!!!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

bchery21 said:
hey Mr. Naz, i was wondering if you could find any CF footage of him fighting or watever cuz i cant :/......

There aren't many, but this is the best one I've found

^where are u getting all these nice gameplay videos? (link if possible please)

SPOILER WARNING! Nothing major, just a secret character.

Here's a nice stage someone made.

I am really Xeo_842 but I can no longer log in under that name.

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from VGChartz for the loser.