By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

man, that must be a custom stage. That's a hardcore level.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

^link doesn't work??

There are 287 songs in brawl plus 27 victory themes! Check out the first page of this thread if you wanna download them, they get added from time to time:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=140749&page=7

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

A non character biased Final Smash video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP9to-qIqQk

I am really Xeo_842 but I can no longer log in under that name.

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from VGChartz for the loser. 

My biggest fear lies in the Subspace Emissary. Famitsu praised it in their review, but in the IGN Wii-kly podcast, they expressed distaste with it, calling it boring. Despite a surprising amount of negative comments about the game, including the levels, they closed saying that this game is second only to Galaxy, or in Cassamassina's opinion, 3rd after MP3:C. Hopefully it will be as delicious as I'm imagining it will be.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Around the Network

this topic is slower than the last one!!!

No, the other topic was like this for the first 9500 posts, then it sped up on the Japanese release date as stuff got leaked

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

don't listen to IGN, they are a bunch of tards. Now that the game is released all they do is complain about it. So far I've only heard good things about SSE. Apparently that's one of the few things not pissing everyone off.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Sorry if this has been covered somewhere else, but what's Luigi's equivalent move to Mario's FLUDD? Is it indeed the vacuum?

Edit: Nevermind, just found it.  Still the spin attack.  That's okay, probably better than the FLUDD anyway.

^wait, so Luigi and Mario are clones? (or semi-clones?)