By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

I guess what he does is a mix of Togepi's sleep (makes enemy sleep, if you played Melee, you should remember) and Togepi's flower thingy (gives opponent a flower on the head and %)

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

Poll:
If you have 3 players, do you add a CPU?
I don't, but I want to know if anyone else does.

^ Yeah I do
a Lv. 9 CPU

So luigi's FS is a messed up LSD trip? Sweet, I knew the Mario bros were all about doin drugs. I guess Mario cleaned himself up, and flew straight while Luigi is still stuck in the 60s. I guess that explains why he's the incompetent loser brother, always askin mario for just a few coins, seriously not for shrooms, he's just needs a little help payin his rent, he found a star somewhere, seriously he'll show you where it is, he just needs a few shroo...er, coins...for rent. Mario, Princess, and Bowser need to get together for an intervention. Luigi's Mansion is just a metaphor for luigi fighting his own personal ghosts and demons.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Also, there is still a competetive scene apparently. Here is a 1v1, final destination match between competetive players. No wavedashing, but alot of short hopping, and it looks like there is still skill involved. Personally I was never of the hardcore competetive, Wavedashing, Lcanceling, ect player, but some people are and are concerned about the competetive side of it. And I think having a strong competetive community goes a long way towards the longevity of a game, so I hope competetive players can find enough depth to the game to be satisfied. Another thing to keep in mind is that it was months after SSBM release before various techniques were discovered and the competetive community got real serious. So it may take a while for people to find the refinements in the new systems before the new tactics and strategies are found.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network
ItsaMii said:
Tournament? Count me in!

Yep I am IN too, I will love a tournament

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

RCTjunkie said:
Poll:

Not usually...we kinda like all the events that happen to be of our own doing...

If a level 9 CPU killed my friends a couple times...then it just seems harder to tell who did better in the round.  It's more fun for us to just start with 3 or 4 guys and widdle it down to 2, until the best man is left.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Ahhh, a new thread I see.

So what do you guys think about Brawl. I love the music personally. Can't wait to play the game.

(Also, this is Smashchu)

RCTjunkie said:
Poll:
   Nope, usually I have 4 players when playing but when I don't I never add CPUs, its not as fun with CPUs.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Here is every final smash in the game. For the most part. Which ones do you guys like the most and the least and why? Some are pretty cool looking but do nothing, others are very "bleh" but do a lot of damage.

Any thoughts one what you would have liked better? Are you disappointed by the smash of your favorite character?