By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

If your talking about Shea's up tilt combos. They aren't true combos and usually are simply smash DIed out of on the first hit. Online just makes the timing 30 times harder then it should be.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Around the Network

let me turn on my wii okey... I am bad...

I was not late Iclim.... Believe me.... hahaha

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

IvoYarido said:
If your talking about Shea's up tilt combos. They aren't true combos and usually are simply smash DIed out of on the first hit. Online just makes the timing 30 times harder then it should be.

What's a "smash DIed"?
My Ike can't second jump high so I usually get stuck...
There are random times when I evade and hop at the same time and Ike seems to fly twice his usual first jump though, I should research about that...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

elgefe02 said:
let me turn on my wii okey... I am bad...

I was not late Iclim.... Believe me.... hahaha

I'll join you for a few matches.
Have to keep the spirit of brawl alive! ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

I just open a room Okey.. do you want Items?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

I want items!!!

Edit: You didn't add me?
I'm going to bed then. T_T

I want to brawl elgefe!

give me your code iclim...

get in...

iclim4 said:
IvoYarido said:

What's a "smash DIed"?
My Ike can't second jump high so I usually get stuck...
There are random times when I evade and hop at the same time and Ike seems to fly twice his usual first jump though, I should research about that...

Probably a footstool jump. You don't need a second jump for smash DI. Basically attacks that don't have true launch, just hit stun and a redirection you can Smash DI out of. Basically just smash the stick in a direction you want to go exactly when you get hit by such an attack and you'll do a funny little spasm in that direction, usually out of range from a repeat of said attack. Online the timings damn near impossible since input lag screws its precision. Its a very precise timing to do it.

Theres quite a lot of tactics that are easily abused online in such a manner.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations