By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Riot Of The Blood said:
hey ivo, that fox and marth in two of your vids is me. Just thought I'd let you know.

Think you could get a vid of my marth not looking like a complete scrub? :p LOL

You could have PMed me that and avoided letting others know silly. Also helps to give details, I have several unnamed Foxs and Marths. If they're the ones against Kirby, I probably won't be keeping them up too long. I just posted every Kirby replay I had so I could get feedback on my playstyle for him.

If you WANT your name on it, let me know. If you want matches of you online of your choosing, I have no qualms about being a spectator to record a match. Any match that involves me I ultimately have the final say in uploading. If they're not of me, I could care less about posting videos of you, even if said video is of you 3 stocking a five year old.

I doubt anyone here could ever think your a scrub. Fox Vs. Kirby is supposedly an 80-20 advantage for Kirby, while with Marth I assume you just had an off day or the little pink ball just frustrates you and ruins your play style.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Around the Network

sorry, I can't send pm's on my iPod.

It really doesn't matter if you put my name on them, I just figured you would wanna know who's in your vids.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Well... still haven't specified which ones are yours. I have 2 Marth's and 2 Foxs that have no names atm.

lol, as soon as I joined the match, everyone else leaves.

:(

Can't understand why this game lags so bad >_>

Surely couldn't be the fact you live no where near anyone else here right? >.>

Distance has always effected every game lagwise. Its just extremely noticeable in Brawl due to how the game is forced to calculate lag.

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
what's wrong with chain grabs? It's good that they put atleast something in the game that resembles a true combo.

I'm surprised you can say that when you play shizzlee regularly.
Her combos can bring my Ike from 0 to 55%.
Very brutal.

Fun duels and brawls Shizzlee and Okey. ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Okey's from australia Ivo. hahaha
I would have stayed, but it's 3 am in the morning and I need my sleep.
I would have actually left earlier but I stayed an extra match because I wanted to see how much you've improved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

hi everybody... long time not visiting this thread.... ^-^

Whats New?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

elgefe02 said:

Whats New?

Elgefe!

You'll play with me! WON'T YOU!?

elgefe02 said:

Whats New?

VERY late to the party elgefe!