By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Didn't know where else to post this, but it's awesome

Around the Network

@Naz HOLY CRAP that's great I saw someone do the same thing with a chinchilla and making it look like Pikachu.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Look it cubone, that's pretty sweet.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I hadn't really tried until today, but I've found out that my school has a firewall that prevents me from playing Brawl online matches. I was looking forward to being able to try to have matches with people. Also, the cpu character difficulty seems to be logarithmic or some type of exponential or something. On level 8, I was consistently beating them around even if I let myself be any random character. For level 9, I managed to win one or two games out of playing for an hour or so. One of those was because the cpu still managed to fall off the moving map twice.

Also basically everyone around here is busy this week. Looks like it's RPGs for me this week. Maybe I can make real headway into Fire Emblem. Just takes awhile to translate what is being said sometimes.  

naznatips said:

Didn't know where else to post this, but it's awesome

it looks like a pokemon...

thinking of name*

errorr error!! maybe pichu_pichu will help us out 

anyways umm.... gimme a sec. only 21 MORE DAYS OF WAITING

WAIT NO THAT CAN'T  be right 21 20 days till brawl comes out...!! :)

Around the Network

^cubone

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/171500/171606YfHE_w.png

That's the Pikachu you were talking about :P

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

XD @ Cubone! Cubone for Brawl! ...wait.....

Cave story music FTW!!!!

Cave story rocks.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.