By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

well, I know I have the best marth, and that even means better than yours wow. I also have the best metakmight as well... Maybe enven the best ike.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

does anyone else play with samus,please say no,so i can have the best samus

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I play with Samus...and yes, I'm sure you have the best Samus...cause mine sucks.

atleast i have one best character here,cause overall im not that good

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Words Of Wisdom said:
taomaster06 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
haha! Fun stuff shea. How did I do with my mains this time?

I have the best pikachu on vgchartz.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!? After all your bitching against Pikachu, you suddenly play him and declare you're the best! I challenge you to a Pikachu vs Pikachu (but not now, I'm going to work... )

LMAO, truck it happens at least once a week. not too long ago he calimed to have the best ness here

Speaking of which... who claims they have the best Ness here?

its been a while since i used him but im sure mine is the best. ive learned a lot since then.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network

They gave ness too much priority in the air. I don't like it.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
They gave ness too much priority in the air. I don't like it.

What? his priority is low, his foward a move in the air is good but thats about it. and compared to marth and meta its almost useless.

taomaster06 said:

its been a while since i used him but im sure mine is the best. ive learned a lot since then.

Really?  I could put my other game aside for a few SSBB matches tonight.  I may need a bit of a warm-up but a Ness duel would be fun. 

Riot Of The Blood said:
well, I know I have the best marth, and that even means better than yours wow. I also have the best metakmight as well... Maybe enven the best ike.

I'm pretty sure iclim has a better Ike than you. Best metaknight is probably right but I would have to see you go up against Wasumara. As for best Marth, I haven't played many but I think you're the best but Peach still kicked his ass yesterday!

Signature goes here!

Words Of Wisdom said:
taomaster06 said:

Really?  I could put my other game aside for a few SSBB matches tonight.  I may need a bit of a warm-up but a Ness duel would be fun. 

sure, its been weeks since we lasst played.