By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Tip 1: Special moves aren't the only things any character can do.
Tip 2: Smash Spam will get you eaten alive.

General tips for everyone >.>

ZSS is all about setting up attacks. Neutral B Paralyzer gun or Down Smash Paralyzer sets up for a grab which after a down throw easily combos into an aerial. Up-b will slam someone into the ground by you leading into an up-tilt, forward, tilt, Down Smash and a plethora of other things...

ZSS main kill moves are B-air, F-air, U-air, Forward-b, and Forward smash in that order.

Try to mind game people into Forward-B as its very telegraphed and not the fastest thing in the world.

As for Samus, ask TGM I'm sure he'd know far more about it then I would. I know Samus has a killer Z-air but beyond that... meh.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Around the Network

haha! Fun stuff shea. How did I do with my mains this time?

I have the best pikachu on vgchartz.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

only 16 more days....

Riot Of The Blood said:

Your mains are getting better.  Your Marth is improving a lot.  He beat my Luigi and my Falco.  He gives my Fox a hard time.  I don't have much to say about my Mario except for the fact that I need to work on him little more.  I find it weird that I don't train with Fox at all, but he is my best character.  I train with Mario the most, but now many people are able to beat him consistently.  I didn't know that you use Ike and Pikachu 

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

Your Mario.... well, you have some good techniques. However, I find it very easy to predict anymore. Seems like the only approach you ever do to me anymore is Fireballs to Cape to F-smash. When you miss the first F-smash, you seem to go F-smash happy

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Around the Network

I still main metakmight number one over marth, as he's my favorite and the person I want to be great with. But your fox's up smash ko's him at such a low % (around 70%), and I never see it coming. Marth seems like he just stands no chance. How can you be that good at fox with no training?! I would think you've been training for years with the way you play him.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!? After all your bitching against Pikachu, you suddenly play him and declare you're the best! I challenge you to a Pikachu vs Pikachu (but not now, I'm going to work...

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!? After all your bitching against Pikachu, you suddenly play him and declare you're the best! I challenge you to a Pikachu vs Pikachu (but not now, I'm going to work...

LMAO, truck it happens at least once a week. not too long ago he calimed to have the best ness here

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

taomaster06 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!? After all your bitching against Pikachu, you suddenly play him and declare you're the best! I challenge you to a Pikachu vs Pikachu (but not now, I'm going to work... )

LMAO, truck it happens at least once a week. not too long ago he calimed to have the best ness here

Speaking of which... who claims they have the best Ness here?

im not gonna go online untill i unlock ganon then i will go(ok maybe i will go some other time too)

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"