By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anybody pre-order the PS4 yet

pre-ordered in Gamemania belgium

Around the Network

Yes I did from Amazon. Just got Killzone so far to go along with it (getting Driveclub free anyway) then I'll wait till Christmas for Watch Dogs and something else (Knack or a third party game).

EDIT: Also got PS4 Eye pre-ordered now.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Nope, will be buying one when inFamous Second Sons releases, that's the only launch window game I really want.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

No, I think I'll buy it once FF XV and KH3 are released...unless we get some super-special-awesome games before them^^

Not sure if I will keep it, but I will be preordering one hopefully today.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Pre-ordered off of Amazon as soon as i could lol

I preordered as soon as it went live on Amazon. Haven't picked any games yet, except COD.

Yeah I pre ordered it.

Hey, anyone who has preordered from gamestop, how much is the deposit? Like for games, its $5, so what about new consoles?

Mmmfishtacos said:
got mine!

You have a PS4!!!!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson