By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anybody pre-order the PS4 yet

preordered at gamestop today.. dude at the counter gave me a fist pump when i said ps4 lol.. he said sony is the bomb haha

Buying a PS4 nuff said.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
got mine!

You have a PS4!!!!

I'm posting from the future!

Edit-found out answer

Pre-ordered from Amazon here. I got upgraded to a Launch Edition whatever that means :D

I preordered mine at game back in march

Around the Network

Preordered it in march at EB games and payed it off by trading old games that same day along with killzone , watch dogs ,knack and drive club , plus the last of us for PS3 .
The place holder price for the PS4 was $800 and games where priced same as now , so with the pricing news I now have more money for games.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Cj2i3 said:
No, I refuse to accommodate companies by preordering their products. I will wait till the console is released and wait and see if its a great entertainment/gaming device that warrants my purchase.

Thank god you were banned for this awful comment. We shed each other's blood for these corporations. You have no right to say such things.

I preordered from amazon yesterday.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Yep last night from Amazon!

VGKing said:
Pre-ordered from Amazon here. I got upgraded to a Launch Edition whatever that means :D

Yeah I got upgraded to the lauch edition as well.  Don't know what the hell it means.  Maybe we'll get a game included or something.  I can only hope.