By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anybody pre-order the PS4 yet

So Launch Edition guarantees u get it at launch from Amazon?! That's pretty ridiculous, I better get upgraded -____-

Around the Network
SnakeEyez said:
So Launch Edition guarantees u get it at launch from Amazon?! That's pretty ridiculous, I better get upgraded -____-

Yep that is correct.  Hope you get upgraded too.  

nnodley said:
SnakeEyez said:

When you preordered it, did they have the two versions on the page? I was gonna preorder last night but didn't cuz I thought I might preorder it in person and they didn't have a launch and a standard edition then. Also, they were only charging me $7 for same day delivery but now they r charging like 18 for one day delivery....I should've just preordered it last night :/

Pre ordered it and already full payed it.

Also pre ordered Killzone and Infamous.

And put 250 down on an Xbox 1 and pre ordered Ryse, Forza, and Dead Rising

And some multi plat games

BloodyRain said:
Hey, anyone who has preordered from gamestop, how much is the deposit? Like for games, its $5, so what about new consoles?

I did the deposit is $100 preordered the Infamous Second Son Bundle

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:

Ryse looks pretty bad to me and Dead Rising does not seem a lot better. What was is that made you want to buy those?

cmeese47 said:
BenVTrigger said:

Ryse looks pretty bad to me and Dead Rising does not seem a lot better. What was is that made you want to buy those?

Because they both looked bad ass

And because I buy just about every game that comes out

I preorderd one from Amazon during work on my cellphone. Vice President came by and I had to stash my phone right before I hit the submit button. He kept talking on and on about orders. He finally left and I was able to submit it. I was affraid they would sell out like the Xbox One first day editions.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Nah, I'll probably wait a few months before I get it (damn you GT6!)

SnakeEyez said:
nnodley said:
SnakeEyez said:

When you preordered it, did they have the two versions on the page? I was gonna preorder last night but didn't cuz I thought I might preorder it in person and they didn't have a launch and a standard edition then. Also, they were only charging me $7 for same day delivery but now they r charging like 18 for one day delivery....I should've just preordered it last night :/

No it just had one version.  I looked today and it shows I have the launch edition.  So you got the standard edition?  Still may not be bad and you may only have to wait a couple weeks to get one.