By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anybody pre-order the PS4 yet

Yep, reserved my PS4 and games first thing this morning.

Check out my Gaming Website www.LiveLootLevel.com View my game blog, read some reviews, and leave a comment with your thoughts. Thanks for taking the time guys.

Around the Network

Amazon about 30 minutes after the conference ended.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

I preordered the PS4 from Walmart.com so now i have to choose what game to get. Too many games that it is hard for me to choose which 2(or 3) out of 50+ games to get.

thats what i did also I preordered as soon as it went live on Amazon. they are all sold out.
so who ever ordered one will get one

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Chark said:
I want to, but money has become an issue. It seems I can never catch a break.

Ahh damn it dude - feel sorry for you. :/

Don't hate me.
Hate my swag.

You were't there for the ride.
So don't be there when I park.

The PS4 + PC can live in harmony.
The Xbox One can- TV! TV! TV! TV!

Around the Network
nnodley said:
SnakeEyez said:
nnodley said:
SnakeEyez said:
So Launch Edition guarantees u get it at launch from Amazon?! That's pretty ridiculous, I better get upgraded -____-

Yep that is correct.  Hope you get upgraded too.  

When you preordered it, did they have the two versions on the page? I was gonna preorder last night but didn't cuz I thought I might preorder it in person and they didn't have a launch and a standard edition then. Also, they were only charging me $7 for same day delivery but now they r charging like 18 for one day delivery....I should've just preordered it last night :/

No it just had one version.  I looked today and it shows I have the launch edition.  So you got the standard edition?  Still may not be bad and you may only have to wait a couple weeks to get one.  

LOL, a couple of weeks. Im cancelling my preorder if I can't get it on launch day. Im in NYC, I'm sure there are plenty of other stores (gamestop and best buy come to mind) that I have a good chance of getting it on launch day if Amazon craps out on me.

Is there any places with a guaranteed launch day release left? I was dumb and didn't pre order last night.

(looking for the ps4 and in the usa.)

Please quote me if you can help.

BenVTrigger said:
cmeese47 said:
BenVTrigger said:
Pre ordered it and already full payed it.

Also pre ordered Killzone and Infamous.

And put 250 down on an Xbox 1 and pre ordered Ryse, Forza, and Dead Rising

And some multi plat games

Ryse looks pretty bad to me and Dead Rising does not seem a lot better. What was is that made you want to buy those?

Because they both looked bad ass

And because I buy just about every game that comes out

Well cheers to your apparent awesome consumer power.

halil23 said:
platformmaster918 said:

Yes I did from Amazon. Just got Killzone so far to go along with it (getting Driveclub free anyway) then I'll wait till Christmas for Watch Dogs and something else (Knack or a third party game).

EDIT: Also got PS4 Eye pre-ordered now.

I thought PS4 Eye will come with every console, no??

Nop, it's 50 or 60 dollars more (same as DS4)

yep amazonuk.