By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Sony Used Game Instructional Video

The video already has over 55,000 likes.

Its been up for what, 1 hour?

Around the Network

I loved, the conference. They showed a ton of games in variety with different platforms and exclusives. They also said they have 20 exclusives in development and 12 are new ips wow. The ending was so perfect also. 

That's beautiful! I love that Sony has a sense of humor!!!

This is hilarious!!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

lol sony is doing exactly as i hoped. making sure drm dies now!

Around the Network

This comes to mind...

http://2damnfunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Durarara-Face-Punch-Of-Undressing.gif

hatmoza said:
Sony has ignited a special spark in my heart tonight.

that video is priceless.

I cried tears of joy at their press conference. PS4 WON! SONY WON! GAMING WON!!!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I don't get it, what kind of DRM is that? does it require me to stand to share my games? goddamned Sony! stop imposing this bullshit on us!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Sony is totally embracing social/viral media. This video is going to spread do fast

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Who doesn't love a good troll.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)