By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: PlayStation 4 Will Have Three SKUs, $399-$599

There will be 2 SKUs.One with the camera and one without,$399 and $499.You heard it here first.

Around the Network

What possible difference in the SKU's could cause a 200$ variation in price?

I think the $599 will be a PS4 Vita Move bundle

I really don't see them going as high as 600. I think they want to avoid that number as much as possible

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

I think there are going to be 2 skus at most for the PS4 and none of them will be as high as $599. From all the reports we've been hearing PS4 is supposed to be cheaper than the XO.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network
Aj_habfan said:
I hate the multiple SKU releases. One version is always sold out, one is ignored, and the other is average.

Not to mention some will get discontinued, others will be adjusted over time, and the specs for what you are actually getting with your console become blurred to those who aren't educated.

Please just one. Two max.

I agree 100%.

I hate multiple SKU's. Confusing for customers, harder to track sales and calculate correct revenue etc.

250GB console+controller+headset+1 month premium online service=$399

500GB console+controller+headset+PS Eye+3 month premium online service=$499

1TB console+2 controllers+2 headsets+PS Eye+1 year premium online service+game=$599

Something like that might be possible

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

$399 will be cloud based only no HDD. Lol

zorg1000 said:
250GB console+controller+headset+1 month premium online service=$399

500GB console+controller+headset+PS Eye+3 month premium online service=$499

1TB console+2 controllers+2 headsets+PS Eye+1 year premium online service+game=$599

Something like that might be possible

Looks reasonable. Nice breakdown. Would be good if Sony does something similar or better given the price range you listed.

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Mummelmann said:
What possible difference in the SKU's could cause a 200$ variation in price?

8 GB Memory Card included?